Statcounter

Sunday, September 12, 2010

When The Girls Fight, Who Is Innocent?


Finally…finally…after watching it on tv entertainment gossips, and from dramas and movies, and the rest I listened directly from the owner of the body who got insulted by another woman, whose man was “stolen” by the other woman – Do I really know how it feels to be in the shoes of the woman who got insulted for the same accusation?




I’m sorry if this sounds cynical that instead of trying to fight along, I make this another study case. I always wonder…in the situation where a man has eyes on another woman when he already has a woman, why we end up seeing both women argue and curse each other? And yes, suddenly the guy was out of view. I mean, something very wrong about that, don’t you think?

I remember this episode of Melodi on TV3. That time they were interviewing Amyza Adnan, a local actress, who was so enraged with this other woman who she said was disturbing his husband. She was so mad that she said she would step on the woman’s pregnant belly if she saw her eye to eye. And then, to get the other side of the story, they got the other woman on camera and asked her directly whether or not she was having an affair with Amyza’s husband, and the woman said she was happily married but it was Amyza’s husband who could not forget her. She even said that on the day of Amyza’s wedding, the husband sneaked out and gave her a gold bracelet as a sign of his affection. I am not so sure if I got every details right but I was so sure that Amyza was attacking the woman as if she was the one who was all over her husband. Or maybe even if she knew that her husband had something to do with the affair, but she still blamed it all on the other woman. It’s like, “Hey you know he’s my man, why do you still flirt with him?”

And another reality case that I came across with recently, was this peculiar wedding. I know their strange story because the mom and the mom-in-law of the bride were my customers. Instead of 1 bride, there were 2 brides in the pictures. I did not ask anything. It was the bride’s mom that told me everything. The story began when the guy got engaged to her daughter. After that he went for a 6-month vacation to his hometown, the Philippines. During that 6 months, something happened. The guy fell in love with another girl and the girl got pregnant and the girl’s father married them off to make sure the guy bear responsible for the baby. After that, the couple came back to Sabah and broke the news to the fiancée. Of course it broke her heart. Maybe out of pity and love, the guy said he still wanted to marry the fiancée. It was then the fiancée’s decision to marry him or not. The fiancée said, Yes I will still marry him, Out Of Revenge. She wanted to marry the guy so that the other girl felt the same pain that she felt. I mean, Wow… Don’t tell me who is innocent or guilty, what’s clear is one person is winning!!! The Man!! 

The girls argue and the man looks like Oops, I’m Innocent! I don’t mean to switch the limelight lenses on the man now. No. What I am trying to make you girls see is Use your freaking Sanity!! It takes 2 to tango. If the man has an affair with another woman, they are both accountable for the affair and not the woman alone. Instead of attacking the other woman, you should go consult your man first. Ask What’s Wrong!! Of course the third person is The Most Evil Bitch that you can think of when you are so angry. Or people who are looking at a triangle love think that the second woman should be stoned to death! Am I right? I can’t stop you from having your view. You can try anything to stop that affair, but if you don’t solve it from the root, I don’t think it’s gonna work. They are grown up people. They will sneak behind you or do steal and space to talk or meet behind your back if the affair is with the consent of both. 

I know it’s so easy for me to write all this. I don’t think the girls whose men got stolen are all bad girls to be getting such karma. And please note that not all 3rd persons (the second girl) are bad girls too. How she got herself in the mess could be unintentional. It’s from others that I learn that people have never stopped looking for love even after they got married. Also consider the fact that people change, love fades away, and things do run their course eventually. Everyone is just looking for a happier life. 

If I were the girl whose man was stolen by someone, of course it gonna be so painful. But there is certain point where I think I just can’t force things to happen my way. Maybe my rational mind would tell me there’s something about me that makes my man find another woman. I don’t give MEN the green light to change their hearts, but remember, you (ladies) are human too. When you have lost your feelings towards the man you give your word too, maybe I don’t have to squeeze my mind trying to explain that it could happen to anybody. When it happens, it’s not so easy to just undo the whole thing.

If I were the girl who was accused of stealing someone else’s man, like starting to be getting swearing SMS and messages from the man’s girl, I won’t fight back. I tell you WHY I won’t fight back. First, I am a grown up lady. I spent my freaking years in school maybe not really about reading books but schooling and experiences have taught me some wisdom to live life. If you think I’m going to bring my level down just because of this, and repeat the same show that I watched on tv, or just add to the statistics of “Women who fight over a man” – DREAM ON…cos if you can swear and curse at me like I am just a piece of sheitz on the street, just by doing that only make you Exactly that. It shows your mentality, it shows your childishness and it shows that it’s A LONG way for you before you reach that mind level can make you survive this harshness of life. Trust me, this life can be REALLY gruesomely harsh at times. You can’t survive with that. TRUST ME.

Today I am thanking myself for being difficult, inaccessible and emotionless because these traits have saved me from getting into the mess of stupidity. My concept is very simple. I won’t fight for, over a man. It’s a man’s job to fight his way to get what he wants. This alone will prove to you what kind of man you have become at this level. Are you a fighter? Or A Loser. I’m sorry I am not that smart to figure it out for you. 

And girls, you want to continue fighting over a man, I’m afraid when you finally done with your anger and revenge, you have come to the end of your life. Life ends anytime. Never think it’s too long that you can practice all the bad virtues first before you can practice the goods. If you want to fight, go ahead. I’m not interested. I have so much works to do for my life. :)
I have stated my views. Suit Yourself. :)

No comments: