Statcounter

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Beautiful For Him...

I met one new customer today. She came to me and made a strange request. “This is for my husband.” As she went on explaining, everytime she said something, it was always because of her husband. She said she wanted to look beautiful and nice and all that, so that her husband could feel good coming home every nite. She said, “I will pay any price you ask.” I told her, I did not do the service that she wanted. And I doubt, any other places have that kind of service. I mean, she did all that just to impress her husband?

Then she told me she just came back from a beauty saloon. I did not notice anything so noticeable with her which might be what she just got from the saloon. Not even her hair not eyelashes or anything. She looked normal to me. Then she told me she just got her face injected. Then I was like, “Oh. What for?” She said, the injection that cost her RM1k would make her face fuller, including the nose. She said her face was hurting all over especially her nose. I could notice the few red spots on her face. She kept touching her face because it was hurting.

As the lady walked out, with her two little cute kids, I could see that she looked a bit messy, and also overweight. Maybe that was why she she needed some improvement on her looks. I could guess that she must be one of those housewives whose priority is the husband. Whatever they do, they do it for and because of the husband. It’s important to them to make their man come home happily to see their face. As most adults would understand, the bedroom is a very important place for the married couple. I can feel the tension and the pressure in her face. She only wants to be beautiful again. She wants her man to be happy. This is what most devoted wives will do. They will go extra mile for you, men.

Never abandon this lady that has sacrificed their years just to have your love. You tell me you love your kids? Yes, it’s the lady that you married that gave birth to them.

Maybe you men should let your wives know. Maybe when you guys first knew each other, it could be her beauty that caught your attention. But Not Anymore. All the years together made you see her beyond the beauty that your eyes could see. She might not be as beautiful or as foxy as the younger girls outside there but it isn’t them who wait for you when you come home or prepare the food for you when you are hungry and hug you when you feel cold and lonely, and take care of you when you fall sick. If you still feel anxious to come home just to meet this lady and can't wait to see her face again although she sometimes looks messy and not groomed, what you are feeling could be what they call unconditional LOVE. Congrats to you. Not many could experience that kind of love.

So Please remember all that before you do one more sin towards this lady that who devoted her life to you.

Thanks Men. I know you have a heart too.

No comments: