Statcounter

Monday, September 6, 2010

The MaShiMaro Moment

Look at that... Haahahahahaha

Yesterday I was in pain because of the irritation in my stomach. My mom didn't know that I was having a pain in my stomach but she knew there was something wrong with me because of my pale face. Suddenly my mom cracked a joke on our way home.

"Look at the Mashimaro. Her skirt is so loose it almost fell."

I turned and caught a glimpse of the girl Mashimaro hanging at the other side of the car front mirror. I couldn't hold my laughter. I saw the yellow skirt of the Mashimaro was already off her waist and only one point of the skirt that was still sticking to the waist. If not, the whole thing would have just fallen down. The rubber around the skirt got really loose now. The rubber around the skirt waist will usually tear after a while. But that is in human case because we wear and take off repeatedly. What about the Mashimaro?

It's just hanging there without having to even wear and take off the little skirt. It was so funny that even its skirt got loose. This Mashimaro always made me laugh because of its little skirt and the ribbon on the ears that really tells people that Hey I am a female Mashimaro. With the eyes always shut and looks like sleeping all the time, watching it alone is already a total comedy. Everytime my mom commented on it, I tickled me. It was a perfect moment to crack the joke about the Mashimaro because I needed to cheer up. I found out that surviving tough emotional journey might be tough, but it wasn't so hard to make me laugh.

There's another thing. Not everyone might find a Mashimaro as an object of cuteness. To some people it's just childish stuff and only kids find Mashimaro amusing. But I have this cuteness sensor that made me appreciate all the cute things nothing like how people see it. My other siblings are not like me. But my parents know me too well to know that I am like that. The Mashimaro joke really meant so much to me because I understand that my mom was busy with other things too, she had a lot of things in mind too and it was raining heavily along the road. But when she still cared to mention about the Mashimaro. She knew I was going to laugh at it. She wanted me to cheer up.

It's in the simplest little ways that we actually feel it so much. I don't know why it suddenly made me think, not that I don't know it already but I have a reason to remind myself that "My mom loves me." I felt so grateful inside :)

No comments: