Statcounter

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Oops Wrong Number!

Yesterday I heard a sound of incoming SMS from my phone which was in my handbag. I took it out and saw SMS from my big bro Jojon. I read the text SMS and he said something like, “Haha it was your turn to get the wrong number.” Then I was like, “What?? What did my phone do now?”

I checked the list of Dialled numbers and did not see Jon’s number there. Oh, it must be an SMS that I wrongly sent to him. I SMS him back, “Did I just send an SMS to you?” I laughed out loud. “Sorry, my phone was inside the bag. I must forgot to lock it.” Jon replied back with a laugh. This was not the first time it happened. Jon was always the victim of wrong number because his name was on top of my phonebook list. If I wrongly press anything, it usually will send to the first name. Luckily I did not send anything obscene in the SMS that I mistakenly sent to him. Hahahahaha. This wrong number thing always caused by my movement when the phone keypad wasn't locked while inside the handbag.

But I was not the only one who did this mistake. I remember that after a long time not talking from phone or SMS to my big bro, I received a call from him. But it was funny because the call was not for me. He expected to talk to someone else, so when he listened to my voice he laughed right away because he got the wrong number. But guess what? If it was because of wrong number, we might not listen to each other’s voice longer than that. At least we got to say hi and hear each other laugh. Hahahahahaha. The funny thing about Jon with wrong number is because he hides my name using someone else's name so sometimes he forgot and mistakenly dialed my number which he thought was the owner of the name. It was so funny. As soon as I answered, I heard him laughing so loud at the mistake. But the mistake was sweet at least he got to hear his little sister little voice. *giggles.

Guess what? We could really use this excuse of “Oops, wrong number” as a way to say, “Long time no hear” or “I miss to hear from you” something like that. Most likely the person will answer your SMS back and tell you that you got the wrong number – at least you know the person is in good condition, well enough to be able to answer your SMS back. And especially when the person thinks it’s funny, he would laugh at your mistake, at least the word “Hahahahahaha” or Lolzzz will let you know that the person is in a cheerful mood.

So, when you dial the wrong number to the right person – isn’t so embarrassing after all.

*giggles.

Note: So when you keep getting wrong number from your long lost friends or even special ones, it could be because they miss you and just use "Oops, wrong number!!" as an excuse. Hahaha :P

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sa mo miscall ko laini pura2 wrong nombor kono..bah nanti sa minta ma si jojon tu nombor yg sa mo kasi wrong miscal...hauhauhauhuaha

Twofivesix256 said...

hahahahahahahaa jan kama wine... si jojon keep betul2 tu numbur dat sampai nama urg lain yg dia simpan hahahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

takut kanapatan ole bini ka that? jan risau lau ko kasi nombul ko yg celcom tu kan..sa set sana nama ko jadi si prutet..so mama sa pun inda perasan la that lelaki ka perempuan ni nama..pa mcm??? hauhauhua

Twofivesix256 said...

Hahahahahahahahaha nakallll la ba si wine kann... ni laini hehehe

ulal said...

wine : sia letak name "OPU" bahhhh wakwkkakwkakwkkakaaaaaaaa...tukuzut basyal sia wooo skali sora opu tu punya main alus alus lolz... ngam jua bah kan ...buli jua dangar sora manza c litol kocayangan :D