Statcounter

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Who Should Move Out?

Once upon a time, I was rushing to find a public phone to call my boyfriend. I was at a big shopping mall, walking alone. Then I stopped at a public phone, and I dialed his number and I got him on the phone. he found it hard to hear my voice, and I also found it hard to hear his voice. Guess what? It was because of the NOISE. The public phone I picked was exactly the opposite of a music shop that is selling cds and cassettes. Knowing that I was using the public phone nearby their shop, should they tune down the volume so that I could talk on the phone?

The answer is NO. I was the one who should look for other public phone. Why should I pick the one that is located at the front of a music shop? How can I expect a music shop to be silent, with that nature of business? So I have no right to curse the shop for playing loud music cos they are the first one who landed in that place. Anyone else who comes after them SHOULD fit and accept whatever they have brought in.

With this kind of acceptance and understanding, now is it fair if I expect that kind of understanding from other people too? If I first land at this place, they can’t complain that I am doing what I am doing. You can’t complain why I make the door at the right and not the left. You can’t complain if you think my place is not arranged. Most importantly, they can’t complain about the noise that I make in my place. You can’t expect me to change my ways just because you’re taking the lot beside me. Before you decide to move, you should aware of all the things you should deal with. Not just freaking move and asking people to make changes just because “Hello the King is just renting the lot beside you.” Stoopid laaa. *Lols.

This is so unfair when they always know it that my place is sometimes going to be very silent or very noisy. You don’t go and expect that I’m being silent when you need peace, and if you need entertainment, “Oh it’s okay to play the music out loud” – So, are you officially making yourself the King or Queen of this building?

(HAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

It’s very simple with me. If you want to talk about RIGHTS, think about other people’s rights too, not just Yours, Yours and Yours. For example, remember when I told you guys that a flirty doctor almost opened a clinic near my office? He talked to me once and I really didn’t like the idea of having a neighbour like him. Can I call the building’s owner to not sell the lot to the doctor “because I DON’T LIKE IT”? Because I don’t reign myself as the Queen of the building, I told my friends that if that doctor opens a clinic nearby my office, I WILL MOVE OUT. I mean, I will respect your rights to that extent. I don’t ask for too much. Who comes first should get the proper respect from those who come later. And if I really can’t take it anymore, I should take necessary measure – whether you want to close your office, move out – do anything you can – as long as you can keep the peace.

NOTE: [256] <- dijangka dia ni nda puas ati kana komplen baini kali. (Hahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahaha)

No comments: