Statcounter

Monday, November 30, 2009

What The Little Things Can Do...

Hi my dear beloved readers. As you can see, I have changed the skin of my blog to a new one. Hehehe. I don’t know about others, but I can consider myself to be among those who change the skin of their blog frequent enough. Maybe it’s more than 10 skins that I have used so far. Actually, it’s only a little more than 1 year since I register this address. I only started telling my online friends in the chatroom about my blog address back in November 2008, although I registered it a month earlier. So now my babyblog is around for public for more than a year now! Happy Birthday my dear Babyblog!! *giggles. Anyway, if you guys feel “distracted” with the hot chicks in the background, please let me know. Also, I am sharing you guys the other side of me through the nice entertaining music. I want to let you guys know that although I often enjoy songs with good message, I also listen a lot to fast musics to cheer up my low mood and bring up my mood. I lurve dance music a lot. Music can do wonders too. It can lift your spirit high and bring back that jovial face. Trust me I know what I’m talking about.

Some people should have known how much I love this blog of mine. My blog is how I rest from work, my blog is how I can convey my mind, my blog is how I can produce my work, and it’s from my blog that I can share the funny things that happen daily.

You see, eventhough my blog is just a little something in this wide unlimited cyberworld, but to me, it’s as big as can be. As you can see, my readers are mostly anonymous. I don’t have that many compared to other blog. Most of these people who read my blog know nothing about me. My online networking is Very poor, cos I don’t participate in any social sites. Only recently that I publish my e-mail for this blog. The only way my online friends get to know me is from IRC chatroom, and I only join one chatroom!! Hahahaahahahaha. Thanks for reminding me that I am so NOT accessible! Erkss!

Mind you, NONE of my real life friends and families knows that I own this blog. So you know I can’t expect any kind of popularity around here. *giggles.

So considering all this, I think you guys can understand I CAN’T expect too much from all this. I can only be happy with what I can get from my online experience. I can only enjoy all this from how much satisfaction it can bring to me. Anything extra is A BONUS. I feel so touched when I have my readers to told me that this blog has given them something good. My dear readers told me that from reading my blog, their ideas are flowing too. That know what to say, how to answer and what to share with the people they meet in their encounter. They can find the words to express their views and opinions – and they said this blog has inspired them a lot. That’s why some of them who could catch me in the chatroom, told me that I should be thankful that I have “this gift”. I always told you guys that I know that my writings and ideas are the best I can produce as a human being. If you think they are still not good enough, then you know I only have that little to offer. What matters is, I’m thankful to God for this blessing regardless how much people think it is. To me, any gifts from God are never small.

Other than that, I also have friends who actually learn so much from the words and expressions that I often use in this blog. They start to adapt English words in their daily conversation, imitating my words and lines – which I think is something very sweet. I remember when my bro Ulal types me an SMS in English, something that he NEVER did before. I said, Omigawd…it sounds so good that you finally use English oo…heheheehehe. He said, “Those are all your words in the blog bah!” Hahahahaahahahah…Duii giaaaa….Considering that I don’t usually use the best clinical English words – because I’m just catching up with my pouring ideas as my fingers dance on the keyboard, but I think my readers don’t come here to judge my English. They come here to see “what’s next” from me. And also, maybe they can relate my simple and casual English to use in conversation so the next thing they know, they are using it with confidence! Isn’t it cool?? (*giggles).

If you remember one of my older posts, I spoke about this too. In the post, I told you guys that my friends, who were staying in the same dorm with me during my college years, actually memorized the words that I often used…and I felt so bad that they used it in the exam paper. They said, they got really blank while answering the English paper so luckily they remembered the expression that I often used so they picked the answer according to “[256] used to say this” Ouch! I felt bad because they caught the wrong words. I could only say, “Sorry guys, those words are not right in grammar. I’m sorryyyy…I didn’t know you guys memorize the words that used in conversation.” So now you know when I say that you never know in what ways you gonna influence people. Sometimes they take example from you in most ridiculous way you can imagine. Hehehehehehehe. So it’s actually a call to be more alert of what you say and do. It’s a good thing if they follow you because they have somekind of respect for you, but you must take that as a responsibility to make them take the good things.

Here I am, guys. I don’t know for how long we are going to be this good and nice, so it’s important to APPRECIATE what we have in hands now. Don’t talk about tomorrow’s dream or possibilities yet, cos NOW is what we surely have in our hands. I use this concept for quite a while now. This can help me through this life because we often appreciate things after they are gone. NO! Not anymore. We WILL appreciate things when they are still here with us. Let us all do that, okay?

We never know the little things we do can go a long way :) Do you take this as a challenge or responsibility to start “a good culture” among the people that get inspired by you? I don’t know about you, but maybe this is actually what “carrying out our mission in this world” is all about. You’ll know what I’m talking about. Your time will come. *giggles.

Happy Monday all, have fun and have a nice day, ok?

God Bless Everyone!

NOTE: To All My Loyal Readers, I LOVE YOU all!! Hehehehehehehehe

P/S: 256 <-- susah mau cakap I Love You ni urg ni…pls appreciate ahh… Hahahahahaha.

No comments: