Statcounter

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Puzzle of Confusion Or Speculation?

I receive an email from a reader. It’s very interesting. Wanna hear? She guessed that twofivesix256.blogspot.com is run by MORE than 1 person. Ouch?!


I mean, if she guessed that this blog is run by a guy or a gay, I would not be that much surprised. *Lols. I mean, 2 persons? Where did she get that?


This is undeniably a sensational gossip for my small unknown blog right here. Hehehehehe. She says that the reasons why she guessed so is because of my mix languages. Sometimes I’m writing full English (but those are broken, sis. *Lols) and sometimes, I’m writing in my own pathetic Sabahan language. And she thought that my stories are logically covered by at least two persons’ lives. Oh come on…

Hahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha

She also suggested that Twofivesix[256] and any kind of the nick’s variation such as, [256], Twofivesix256 and even [brb], are different people. I mean, she said that only Twofivesix[256] is the real one. [256] or [brb] are someone else. Ouch? I don’t know what to answer her!! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.


What do you think? Do you want to deal with this confusion that she started?

Another piece of creativity when she brings “my sister” into the picture. She said that me and my sister are sharing the same online identity. Again, Ouch??

So, who am I here? I mean the one that is typing this right now? The real or the second real Twofivesix[256]? Hahahahahahahahaahahaha.

Another strong reason is that, she said that if I’m so busy with my work, I won’t have time to write so much. But I still have time to update almost daily. So she’s not satisfied because this is getting more mysterious than she first thought. She said that I never really bring up in detail about my sister – it could be that she could be the co-owner of this blog.

Wait wait… I think it’s already very chaotic for me. I will get back to this matter when I’m a bit free.

Very Interesting. Analytic mind, sounds very familiar. Hehehehe.
Maybe if you have so much time to kill, come up with a more creative story. I find myself enjoying it. But don’t make conclusions cos that’s gonna make me mad. *Grinz. Hehehehehe. Besides that, wild guesses - I don’t mind at all.

NOTE: I actually appreciate it. It shows that some people care enough to solve this puzzle :) Or is it actually a puzzle, after all? Aha, that’s Another puzzle to solve. *Lols

TWOFIVESIX_256@YAHOO.COM

2 comments:

wines said...

jan ko pedulikan durang..org bilang "aku adalah aku, yg berjalan dgn fikiranku dgn otakku.." in english or malay..gaya penulisan ko sama ja ba..sekilas ikan melompat kita tahu jantan betinanya..so begitu juga la dgn gaya penulisan seseorg..bagaimana dia tapuk atau ubah slanga penulisan..memang dan pasti lambat laun akan terlerai la siapa dia sebenarnya..

tu mandak yg cakap si [256] ada 2 kan...esehmen..bagi tau tekaan dia betul dan salah seorg yg dia anggap 2 tu adalah sia...hhuhauhauha..so dia ckp mcm tu kan ibarat pipi kiri kena cubit, pipi kanan sia terasa la..hauhauha

/me ada kaitan talian darah ni ama [256] seblah moyang punya pakcik punya adik sedara punya abang punya mamak punya cucu...di pendekkan sampai salahsila keluarga yg datangnya dari Nabi Adam....huahauhauha

Twofivesix256 said...

Hahahahahahaha...wineee...you're so sweettttt... Muahssss. Hear it from a guy who gives among the most frequent hits to my blog kan wine... hehehehe. Macam layak sudah kau dapat gift dari sia ni tau wine...hehehehe. Erkss... :P hehehe