Statcounter

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

When Your Ex Comes Back To Claim Her Rights…

This is what she did.

First, she caused the breakup. She said she didn’t love him anymore. She has totally no feelings left for him. She crushed her guy’s heart into little pieces, she made him cry a river of tears and then, when the guy was trying hard to move on, she just didn’t want to let that happen! She still calls up the guy, asking for favour, asking for a nite hangout – claiming it to be the last time they go out together and at the end of the date, she told him that she still loved him. And then the guy said he doesn’t love her anymore, she cried helplessly in front of him. Omigawd, what did she want?

He still recalled her high voice screaming at him when she first announced the breakup. She said do not call me, do not sms me – cos we have broken up! Now, not long after that, she is doing all the above. Leaving the wounded-hearted innocent boyfriend wondering, What Did This Girl Want from me?

As bitter as it is to admit, I did something like that too before. I came back to my ex’s life just to “CLAIM MY RIGHT” to get his attention whenever I wanted it. I thought that just because I was his first love, I could always remain the number one. Surprisingly, I did it NOT because I wanted my ex back. I did it just for the thrill of knowing if he still loved me. I did it just to feed to my selfishness and ego, and maybe self-esteem too. Especially because he has a new girlfriend now, I thought that she could never beat me, especially because it was me who caused the breakup. I wanted to test my ex just for the fun of it. I was glad that my ex actually entertained me and would sneak to talk to me behind his new girlfriend. After learning that I still got my ex’s attention, I was satisfied with the finding, but that’s all. If he wants to go back together, I definitely say no. So you men out there, IF your ex does something like this, MAYBE she has something very similar in her head. DO NOT jeopardize your current relationship or good life just because of an EX who comes back to claim her right. Cos she might just come to shake things but it’s NOT like what you think. She might want you at the time being just because she’s feeling lonely, and she won’t want you anymore as soon as the loneliness is gone.

She thought that she has rights over you just because she is your ex and she becomes your ex because she dumped you. Girls like this always think that you men are only pretending to move on, when she is actually very much in your heart and mind. That’s why she’s using the advantage to “make use” of you. The worst-case scenario, she might think that you’re on her fingertips. She can have you back whenever she wants to. All she need to do is snap her fingers, and you’re back in her palms.

So what happens when the girls are only day-dreaming about this RIGHTS as an ex-girlfriend? What if the the ex-boyfriend rejects her and claims NO-REHOOK-UP against her even after all the attempts? Ahaaa…she won’t believe it right away. She would still do something to make him show that she’s still the queen. The best weapon—TEARS!!! Yes, the girls would cry if that’s the only last thing to touch his heart. Usually, men will feel touched, but is that enough?

Of course it’s not enough. From my guyfriends’ experiences, they would refuse to hook-up back with the ex who comes back to claim her rights. He might still love her but MEN AND THEIR EGO, do I need to explain more? I don’t think many men are that stupid to fall for this trap. If she did love him, there would be no breakup to begin with. You can think clearly with your sane mind. So if you get confused why your ex is suddenly so clingy, now you know what to think. She’s thrilled to claim her rights back. The rights that she thought she still has, as your ex.

So girls, what if you get rejected by the man whose heart you broke? The answer is very simple. You are only his EX. When you become his ex for whatever reason, your rights on him are NULLIFIED. In other words, you don’t have a freaking right over that guy anymore. Leave your freaking ex-boyfriend alone because you only mess things up with that “claiming” thing. You don’t have a right to claim, you understand me? There are many fishes in the sea, go catch one! And leave that old piranha with the new mate. *Lols

Although I did something like this before, I realized halfway that it won’t do us any good. Get a freaking life and wish all the best to your ex-boyfriend. Go hunt another jaw, you ladies!

Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Kidding. Note: Girls, my point is – Don’t embarrass yourself . Move on. :)

4 comments:

Gallivanter said...

I enjoyed reading this, and its delivery. The fact is, there is a reason why it's call "EX". ;-)

Twofivesix256 said...

*giggles. Thanks...hehehe

ulal said...

laling.. suba lain ari ko tulis satu tupik mana satu ati yg kejam d antara lalaki dan pompuan :)))

kalo lah Ex sia sari balik sia taim sia ada gf baru.. buli kaitu sia minta satu raun kaitu arr sama dia ?? wakwakwak

Twofivesix256 said...

/me pasik pipi ulal trus suruh tu semut gigit pipi dia *Lols.