Statcounter

Monday, November 16, 2009

The Art Of Falling In Love

We all know that people say love is blind. But don’t you think that it’s you who make it blind?

Recently, I had a chat with a friend. He told me about his very short love encounter. It was very brief, like it’s over before it was even started. I asked him about the girl. He didn’t even know her age, and he only saw one pic of her. Oh my…how can you already fall in love? It appears that I know about the girl, much better than him. Even though the girl was just an acquaintant that I had short chat with a few times. My Oh My. Why make it sound like “Falling in love” is that easy?

To me, it’s a degradation of Love. It’s not even falling in love. It’s just entertaining funny thought of, “hey let’s just try it out. This looks like fun from here.” No! You guys can’t do that. Know the person well before you even think about falling in love. I mean, I can’t stop you guys but at least I remind you before you do another silly thing that you would feel embarrassed to remember, or worse yet…add another into you Regrets List. Do you want that to happen?

Anyway, I find that much more convenient than putting it too hard on yourself. That could be even worse. I mean, when you are so particular about things before you want to fall in love, chances are you might never fall in love. That’s even pity!! Hahahaahahahaha.

But my point is…at least Love for the right reasons. As funny as it is, do you guys believe that, one of the reasons that I haven’t told you why I pick this nick Twofivesix[256] as my online identity is because I don’t want anyone to fall in love with me just because of my freaking nick!!! (Hahahaahahahahahahahahaha). True. It’s funny here in the virtual world. People fall in love Blindly. I certainly don’t want to be part of this funny stories anymore. If I use a very cute and girly nick, people will build impression around it. People would think, hey this lady must be as cute as the nick, so on and so forth. And suddenly starts to feel that tingle inside them, as if they have already fallen for me (YeaHH…suddenly they dream of my cute nick smiling and giggling—Oh my, I’m in love with her!!)

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Stop it!!!

My point is, virtual or reality, love is still love. Crush is still crush. If you want to just have fun, it’s okay. You do your way. But don’t break a heart, don’t make someone cry – just because you love for the wrong reason. I mean, do this for yourself. Practice good judgment. I won’t let myself have a crush on someone just because of a cute nick, as much as I don’t think anybody would fall for a nick like [256]?? Haahahahahaahahhahaaha. Come on guys. Know your friend a little better, build good chemistry and maybe something can come from there. At least, give a value to “falling in love”.

Well, who am I to speak. I don’t know much about it too. Maybe the rest of you know better

It’s been a while since the last time I fell in love. Sometimes I wish that falling in love is that easy. But again…Love for the right reasons okay?

Ok good. That’s a lesson for today. Hehehehe

Note: My expected post is still pending. I’m just writing this very short and quick one. I need to finish some work today and tomorrow, only then I will have time to sit and spend quality time to write about a more heavy topic. See ya guys around. Muahssss

No comments: