Statcounter

Sunday, July 29, 2012

256's July Journal Day 29: OMG, You Can Cook?

Hahahaha. Whatta title. Known as an unknown blogger for years, you reading the stuff that I write here, maybe I show too much of my best side. I mean, it’s like, writing is all I can do okay. Wrong. Do you guys know that I am the family chef too? Hard to believe, maybe. Because to the people who just notice that I do have other skills, they go, Nahhhh, u can’t be that multitalented. Hahahaha. Okay. Not in the sense that I do it really good but at least I have the heart to expand my horizons. LOLS. Yeah, as dramatic as that. Hehehe. 


*giggles... 

I cook this for my family to enjoy too. So doesn't matter if your cooking is not so perfect, you will be appreciated if you have a heart so big to even do all the works. Plus, I love feeding these people I love. And psstt...they do taste better than they look. Have to trust me on that. LOLS :))

2 comments:

Susan Shayne said...

haha.. cute2 ba kuih ko ni. i dont mind eating them.. heehheeh

Twofivesix256 said...

*giggles...lucu kann...hehe