Statcounter

Monday, May 11, 2009

Excuseeeee Meeeee!!!

Hello people! Let’s make this short post a commercial break. I need to write this short note TO FREE MYSELF from all the guilt of

1.Typing Error 2.Wrong Usage of word 3.Wrong Usage of Plural/Singular Noun 4.Anything that is not listen above!

The brighter side of making all these mistakes throughout this blog is that now I can CONFIRM you that I write all these posts with my own fingers- and they are very spontaneous because I’m catching my ideas from going without a farewell- You can rest assured I don’t copy any of this post from any other amateur writing sites or anywhere – Because IT SHOWS from all the mistakes that I do. *Big Grinzz (Hahahahaahahahahaha). Ya laa…I’m not a professional writer la, you win la that! Hehehe

Oh yeah. I’m turning this around. I’m actually claiming credits for ORIGINALITY in this babyblog of mine. *Lols.

Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahha.

Ok Ok!! Serious Now.

Please allow me those mistakes IF I miss them during my proofreading session (which I always skip because of time constraint) and please appreciate my ideas and contains even if you guys have to put up with the typing mistakes which I seriously regret. Please let us together remind ourselves that we are not in a intensive English class so according to Twofivesix[256], it’s okay to make mistakes in the name of human-beingness (Mr. Oxford oH please Not That Look Again *Lols hahahahaahahahahahahahahahha)

My point is just simple ba.

Excuse me for the mistakes and please continue to enjoy reading. Thanks :)

No comments: