Statcounter

Friday, October 30, 2009

"Don't Have To Tell Her"


A friend’s boyfriend dropped by at my workplace yesterday. He said he was walking around. Lucky for him, unlucky for me. Lucky for him because I didn’t have a customer to attend so he could have a little chat. Unlucky for me because I had to attend to him although I have pending works to do. Since that he did some favour for my office before, I should regard him as a friend so I liked it or not, I had to spare some time. It was a disturbance actually.

So his phone rang. I could hear that it was my friend’s voice; his girlfriend. I guessed my friend asked him “Where are you?” so this guy answered, “Here, walking around.” Actually, he was sitting at the other side of my desk. Then my friend got even curious, “Where exactly is “Here”? So he mentioned a nearby supermarket, and NOT 256’s office. It was ridiculous. Why would he lie? He lied like a pro. No expression of guilt whatsoever. But he did signal to be to “keep quiet”. Damn! I was not even involved in this. I didn’t ask him to come. I didn’t ask him to stay. I was only being polite to let him steal my time.

Why he made it look like a crime to drop by at a friend’s office? He should have told my friend that he went to my place just to have a short chat before he left to another destination. What was I then? A partner in crime?

I remember last year, when my friend brought this boyfriend of hers to my office. It was the first time that we met. I always knew that my friend has a steady boyfriend. A few days after that, I received a call from an unknown number. It was from her boyfriend. “I came to your place the other day, don’t you remember?” Ouch… Then after trying to remember, so it was my friend’s so-called steady boyfriend. He asked me something about work, he said he wanted to drop by, but how he ended it left me feel uneasy when he said, “Don’t tell her I called you.”

“Why?”

He said, “I didn’t want her to get jealous.” But should she feel jealous at all? I mean, to put it that way is already not right. Why think that she might get jealous? Nobody is doing anything bad.

But that time, I actually SPILLED the beans. I finally told my friend about how her boyfriend contacted me behind her back. But I didn’t tell her exactly what I felt. I made it sound as if her boyfriend called me just to ask something to make a surprise for her. I didn’t want to insinuate that her boyfriend was cheating on her.

Cos it wasn’t cheating. It was all innocent, UNTIL he asked me to NOT TELL.

Maybe I would do the same if I were in his place. To avoid arguments and misunderstanding – BETTER NOT TELL HER. But for him to come to my place and make me part of this, make me feel like I was the subject of infidelity of her boyfriend, it was as stupid as can be. All those time when he contacted me behind my friend’s back, nothing fruitful actually came from it. It wasn’t even about work or anything. I was just wasting my time. I don’t get it. I still don’t get it.

If you do something with a good intention, and claim that you have no hidden agenda, then don’t make it look like a crime by NOT TELLING the person who should know. If he wants to create a drama with my friend, DO NOT COME to my place. I will not risk my friendship just because he has an eye-wandering boyfriend.
My Next Post… LELAKI CURANG: WHY?
Bear with me :)

4 comments:

wines said...

hehehe 256 no wonder ba kan dan jan heran la...ko ni ibarat gula ba..even di kundasang atau di laban rata ataupun di panar laban sekali pun..masih datang tu semut ke gula walaupun semut tu datangnya merangkak kesajukan pakai jeket tebal...hauhauhua so masih jua dia datang tu..nah gitu la sa pikir sa describe about u kenen. nah jan la ba salahkan org lain atau diri sendiri...hehehe sepa suruh ko ni kiut sa rasa.

tapi itu lelaki yg ko mention tu kan memang lelaki kebanyakan lah tu kan...hehhe. kenapa? coz biasalah ba lelaki yg selalu suka jadi lelaki...eh apa ba ni..
kira mcm dia ni mo ngurat ko la ni kan..eh sa tanya dulu ni ama ko, dia punya gelpren aka kawan perempuan ko tu lawa ka, ko rasa ko lagi kiut ka dari dia..? nah kalau gitu, biar lah..betambah la saingan kami ni hauhauhauhauha... bagi sa, memang dia sengaja tu kan. apa tidaknya dia ni macam menjolok sarang tebuan ba. sudah la dia tahu ko ni kawan gelprennya, tdk ka dia pikir ko akan gitau kwn ko tu...memang dia pikir tu mcm so kira dia sengaja la dgn tipu² sunat. kadang² menipu ni boleh dipertimbangkan bukan sesuatu kesalahan bergantung pada apa yg dia tipu. sa sukung la ko ada gtau kwn perempuan ko tu pasal perangai dia yg ala² macho, ketara la ko tidak suka tu lelaki kan..kalau ko suka kompom ko tia gtau gelprennya.

kecian gelprennya ni kan kalau sampai tahu tu cowoknya ngurat ko...hauhauaua. coba ko try testing ko layan ja, apa kejadian cerita di sebalik peristiwa yg mendatang...baru ko tulis lagi sini apa kesudahannya...huahauuhua siok jua ni sekali sekala dgr lelaki kena kasi main ni.

/me pun senyum² selalu tengok si mameng (kucing jantan kesayangan sa) selalu curang dgn pasangan pertama dan ke-duanya...hauhauauhua. sudah sa gitau si mameng jgn curang, tapi dia tia pandai dengar ba, malah dia pandai lagi jeling² sa...duiiiii na. harap² la sa tidak mcm si mameng

Twofivesix256 said...

ish ish ishh... dasyat tul si wine ni. Sampai panar laban pun masuk ahh wine...hahahahaahahaha.

Wine...lelaki ni lain sikit ba. Bukan soal sepa lagi kiut, tapi kalau sudah dasar mata keranjang, tulak saja tu tiang lektrik baitu wine. Hahahahahahahahaha.

Apa pun, sia harap ini cuma perkara kecil jak. I don't want another drama ba, cukup laitu drama di tv yang jarang2 sia sempat tinguk. eheheeh...

If anything interesting pasal apa2 hal, u know it's going in the blog ba wine...so sama jua kau akan tau that...

/me kuci2 pipi si wine. *Lols.

Muahsss

ulal said...

kalo lalaki camni mang gitu laitu gayanya .. sbab d lahirkan camtu sdah tu gayanyaaa hahahaha...buli ikat ngan batu pastu buang dalam lawut utk piara ikan jos tu dear wakwak

Twofivesix256 said...

ahahahahahahahahaha sampai tu ikan jos pun terikut masuk cerita ahh laling... /me berabis ketawa sana pisuk2.