Statcounter

Monday, October 19, 2009

The Charming You

You guys pernah terfikir about the quality that most people like about you? I mean, you should at least have the idea, right? Well, just a reason to smile about before you go and start the day :)

As for me…let me think. I think I don’t have much charm to brag about. Hehehe. But if you need a company to listen to you, you will definitely find me a very convenient companion because I am a very good listener. I think that’s all that is good in me. *Lols. Ok ok…let me think. Ahaa… if you are a good listener, you usually might find pleasure listening to my train talk and neverending laughing as long as it doesn’t exceed half and hour. Cos if it’s prolonged, you might want to pinch me to stop. Cos I usually forgot when to stop. Hahahahahahahahaaha. Just kidding.

For those who never talk to me live and only chat with me online, usually they will say that I’m a good talker. Maybe because I’m used to write a lot. I seldom run out of topic to write about. Actually, I try to find out why some people find me a good chatfriend, I think it’s because I can express myself very well in writing. Not everyone can express themselves well in writing. I can assure you. Some people can sound very boring with their written language when they are actually very fun as a person. I found quite a few of them. They sound very cold when they are in chatrooms, but as a person, they are as lively as can be. So you know you can never judge a person from the way they express themselves in chatrooms. Not everyone is readable.

To those who talk on the phone with me, usually they say that I sound so cheerful because I laugh all the time. So if you have very limited credit, please think twice before you want to call me because I will spend half of the time to laugh for no reason at all. Hahahahaahahahahahahaahaha. So now you understand why they say their stress is gone when they talk to me? Cos I help them to laugh!! Hahahahahahaha. Erksss…just kidding. :PP

Ok peeps. Just something to cheer us up. It’s quite a stressful Monday morning today. I write this before I enter “the battle” for today. Quite a funny way to “start the engine” right? *Lols.

Have a nice Monday everyone!

And remember, you are Charming in Your Own Way so smile...:)

No comments: