Statcounter

Monday, October 5, 2009

That Strength...Do You Have It?

Today is a very tiring day for me. People get to rest on Sunday, but it’s different with me. Sometimes Sunday is the most stressful day because I have to finish things before Monday. Other than the piling work and a due date, my hormones are starting to mess up with my system. I got moody so easily. My body was weak and worn out. I almost didn’t have the energy to smile. I could just snap and unleash that monster in me. *Lols.

When I reached home, it wasn’t the end of my work. I brought home many works to be done and with that kind of physicality that I was in, I was skeptical to finish any of my work. My body just wanted to rest. I was so very tired. So so very tired. While I was preparing my dinner at the kitchen, my mind was rushing, scheming through things, trying to get my senses back. I couldn’t entertain my tiredness. If I decided to take a nap, I might say Bye bye to all the works that I brought home. I MUST make a decision so that I won’t be the last one to cry when I couldn’t comply the deadline. Then suddenly… I said this to myself. “I must fight this tiredness. This isn’t nothing. I have much more strength than this. I must finish my works!!” Then out of nowhere, I noticed that my body wasn’t that tired anymore. I felt like I was blessed with extra energy that made me forgot that I almost cried because I couldn’t stand this stress of being tired and having to finish some works. It was so unbearable. I told you I almost cried.

Then I made myself a big cup of Nescafe ice, telling myself that – I believe this coffee will give me the energy to stay up. Actually, I was right!! My tiredness was gone and I was all fired up to finish my work. And I finished quite a good deal of works before I go and write this post. I imagined how tired I was before that. I have just gone against the expression of my body and extended my capacity to the level that I wasn’t sure exists. Wow!! So this is how it works, right? Trust me, if I just listen to the raw request that my body wanted, I should be in bed, unbathed, napping all the way until morning. But because I have this desperation to fight that, I actually just did. Maybe the Nescafe helped me to gain my focus. But I think the real deal is – My determination to finish my works. So from now, I should know how it works. Even my pms hormones might not be strong enough to beat my determination.

I don’t know why I realise once again what they mean when they say We Are Powerful, because we are. If we want something, we sure can get it. The rest is up to you. You want it or not. If you can’t get something, that means, you DON’T want it that much.

Strength <--- I hope I have so much of this. What would a weak person like me do without it. :)

4 comments:

ulal said...

/me pisit2 bahu bebeh256 sambil dia siapkan kejanya :P~~

wines said...

cehhhhhh..!! lambat sa kasi komen ni topik aaa...lau tidak sa la ba yg duluan pisit² bahu 256 ni..kekeke...bah indak pa ko pisit la bahunya duluan bro, nanti turn sa pisit dan urut² kakinya..sekarang sa mo pi dapurnya cuci² kenen pinggan mangkuk yg kutur...hahahahaha (sambil² buka icebox cari cokelat dari labuan punya...mana tahu masi ada yg tertinggal..kekeke)

ulal said...

wakwakwak jan tasalah amik sukelat baliaunya bro...nanti baliaunya pula yg minta d pisit bahu tu bro lolzzzz

Twofivesix256 said...

Lols... /me pingsan tawa. Sampai cuklat dalam esbok pun masuk dalam jalan cerita ahhh...ish ish ishh...dasyat tul kamurang ni...*Lols