Statcounter

Monday, October 12, 2009

In Your Wildest Imagination…

Our imagination is limitless. We can imagine doing anything or be anyone without harming our reality. We can become the richest person, the strongest superhuman, the most beautiful and seductive female or the most wanted criminal on this earth. With this ability that our mind has, we can do and be the unthinkables. The bad thing is, sometimes we are not in the position to make the good imagination becoming a reality, and the good thing is, we can imagine anything bad and dangerous and still be totally untouched by them. Imaginations only happen in the mind and for those who has the good imagining skill, imagination feels like almost real!

Some things are only meant to be imaginations and nothing more. It’s just entertaining “possibilities” that involves our desires, experience the thrill of the alternate lives and just to have a touch of “something else” beside our reality. To me, the ability to imagine is one very amazing gift. With it, we can explore this life without having to move our feet.

I am “quite” an imaginative person. What this makes me? When I read a storybook, it’s like watching a movie in my head. A good author can make me “produce” a totally extravagant big-budget movie in my head. So no wonder I feel every single emotion that the characters are feeling. This is how I decide if an author is good or not. One of the authors that can make me run wild on my imagination is Judith McNaught. I read quite many of her romance novels and believe it or not, I found myself crying and laughing so lively as if I were watching a very good movie. Other than thanking good authors like her, I think I should thank myself because I don’t think everyone have that imaginative skill that can make you create another world of wonderland in your mind. It’s great.

Ok, now on to a more thrilled section. WHAT IF…you can BE, or DO all you want in your wildest imagination? I mean, Now you don’t only have to imagine, but you can actually DO and BE what you always imagine about? And the best part is, you can LIVE YOUR WILDEST imagination and this won’t disturb your body or your reality at all. Remember when I wrote about “What if this universe doesn’t have rules?” Yeah, imagine all the things you want to do if this life doesn’t have rules. So now, you continue from there, and what if someone tells you that GO AHEAD and do it. No harm will happen to you. You body and real life won’t be affected at all! And you still get to experience that wildest imagination of yours! Those who watched the movie SURROGATES will understand what I’m talking about. SURROGATES are robots that are operated by normal people like you and I, doing what they want to do, be what they want to be, with them operating the robot from home. They control everything with their mind. It’s in fact, yourself inside the robot, but not using your body. Your body is lying at home, as your robot is doing everything according to what you desire. If you get shot or hit, you are still perfectly intact and unharmed! It’s just the robot and your wildest imagination at work. Okay, I haven’t seen the movie. I only watched The Making Of…but still I don’t plan to watch it. But I lurvee the idea that it brings. According to them, this is gonna take over this world in 10 years. This earth will be filled with Surrogates and not real humans. Ouch! I mean, not that far!!

This world is going to be A BIG MESS of imagination games if that happens. But if that is available as a limited option, I think it can be fun. We all know that we only have One Body and One Life. You can’t be a noble person and a bad person at once. Chances are, you can only imagine to be so. Imagine how many times we have to stop ourselves from doing what we want because we don’t want to ruin our good names and reputation. Sometimes you envy those who don’t care about all those. We envy those who don’t have so much to put in lines. I mean, they are so much in touch of life compared to you. You’ve been holding your breath forever!! Imagine you were this respected young leader in you community, you can’t just let yourself mix with the street guys and do their thing right? I mean, you might think it could be fun if you can join them and feel the way they are having fun, but your reality won’t allow you because your can’t risk everything just for the sake of “trying to take a break” from your uptight reality. In this case, the Surrogate technology can certainly help. It’s giving you the freedom that you never imagine having. So it’s almost like exactly living your imagination and still be who you are in reality. It’s totally another great power that gives merit to the human being entertaining their human desires – experiencing the alternate life that they choose to have without losing their reality.

Would I opt for a surrogate to run my life? No, BUT I want more than that, actually. Hehehehe. I want to live my daily life and at the same time, my surrogate is doing its own thing somewhere out there, totally using my own mind. Just that, my surrogate will do all the RISKY things that I won’t do. I want my surrogate to carry out duties that I won’t do because of my constraints on safety and others. But, I might want my surrogate to be A MAN. *giggles. Why? Because while it’s doing its job for me, it doesn’t to deal with people trying to take advantage of it just because it’s a female. And I want that my surrogate guy to get straight to business, get what it wants and doesn’t have to entertain double standards of “oh you’re a female, I don’t think you’re fit enough”. And if I can have another surrogate, I also want it to be female. Heheheheehehehe. What this female surrogate will do is to DO ALL THE FEMALE THINGS that I might want to try but I don’t have the heart to do it because it’s not my routines. I certainly want my female surrogate to be one hot lady, wears the sexiest things I would never wear in public. *Lols. I would also try having some nitelife with my friends, to go anywhere I feel like going, and meet all kinds of people, because I plan to make this surrogate as the unashamed version of me. I would just go on the stage and singing and dancing like some superstar, and would offer herself to do any kind of presentation without getting cold feet or overtaken by nervous, and she would go and approach anyone to get what I want – yeah… I’m going to totally use my surrogates to carry out my limitations. *giggles. But maybe I’m asking too much right? Hehehehe. Because I want me and my surrogates to operate at the same time, just at different place. Yeahh 256, STOP IT cos you’re asking too much!!! Hahahaahahahahahahahaha.

Imaginations are something really fun. But put it anywhere below reality, ok? Hehehehe. Keep the imagination juices flowing everyone! *Lols. Muahsss

2 comments:

Gallivanter said...

Certainly the most imaginative post I read in recent times! :-D

Twofivesix256 said...

*Lols. And it will be short-lived, I predict. Hahahahahaha