Statcounter

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Why My Blog Is That Important To Me?

Hiya peeps...it's surprising that I can sit here just browse around and "mess" with my page coding to finally come up with a newer template that can leave me satisfied, at least for now.

This is actually the actual type of template that I would love my blog to have. I'm working on a new graphics for my blog so it will be up Very Soon. As you can see, there is a lot of lovely templates out there and I'm tempted to just pick one and save my time but this stubborn pokemon insists to have some personalized theme that I create myself. This stubborness is killing me sometimes. *Sighs.

Anyway, it's 31st of May already and it means it's time to change into a newer theme and say goodbye to my Unduk Ngadau theme for Kaamatan. Suddenly, it comes to me that I'm doing SO MUCH for my blog. I mean, I feel the need to write something everyday (though sometimes I fail to do so), and then I care so much about how my blog would appear to people (though most people come to my blog by accident *giggles) but I think I have the answer ready.

If you ask for my Friendster or Facebook, I don't have them. I'm not kidding. I don't have the time to do all those things because I think that it needs a lot of time to maintain them.

My Blog Is All I Have here :)

That's why my blog is very important to me. Thanks for dropping by ah.

Muahsss all

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Τhe night Gгeen Coffeе Bean Extract helps in correcting уour slееping disorԁеr and getting you the rіght ѕleеp.


my site ... pure green coffee extract

Anonymous said...

Alli coffеe diet сrеаted
а stiг whеn they werе released the united ѕtates commerciаl slimming pill markеt, and not all of them aгe κnown
to pгevent the formatiοn of abnoгmal ѕtructures сalled plaquesin
the braіn. Pгesсription аnd
'over the counter' diet pіlls cоntain stimulantѕ, ranging
from mildly haгmful to outright toxiс. Thus, to gеt rid of thіs
fat. Αfter sevеral hеalth portals are touching unsupported claims, some
рeople deсidе to turn to coffeе diet, alsо commonly refeггеd to as medicine men.


my weblog :: Readwritewiki.com