Statcounter

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Totally ScreWed Up!!!

Hiya Peeps...Whoa...this one is spontaneous one from me. I have to pour out my grievance because it feels like the world is falling apart now!! Ok, I'm kidding. Hehehehehe. Honestly speaking, things screwed up in the last minute. Yesterday was a fun day for me. I was busy the whole day...I mean The Whole Day, filled with good things. But today, everything seems to be doing some payback at me. My goodness!

align="center">My pc is in really bad shape. It got infected by this stupid Trojan virus I got from one customer - Good job 256, that's the price of "stealing songs" from the customers. *Lols. Hey! I did not steal them okay? I actually asked for permission first, and Hello?? I did not ask the permission to Take That Trojan along with the songs, Okayyy??? (*Lols). And in the honour of the STUPID Trojan, my sound driver, my printer drivers and even my cd-rom are all screwed up. If this Trojan has a last name, I would like to make a police report!~!! *Lols

My goodness. I have to do this, people. I have to sound cheerful like this, unlike what I am really feeling right now. I can't connect to IRC, my pc is in bad shape and I have to call the pc-man AGAIN and "wash it", the Red Guara was making me sick and weak (in the name of detoxification, they said *Lols) and now when I visit my babyblog, I couldn't access the hit counter to see if you guys have forgotten my blog when I'm not around in IRC ... all these leave me, so so uncertain about my real emotions. I want to Curseee and Swearr but I couldn't find the right cursing words to say. *Lols. I want to laugh but it sounds like a total fake and...laughing when I'm in this ordeal? It almost sounds like a sin. Hahahahahahahaha

For dinner last nite, I did not have to attend a buffet dinner to have 4 types of chicken dish on my plate. I don't know if I could even spell the word "Diet" correctly. *Lols. I feel very ashamed that my brothers are much more in control of their foods than I ever did my whole life - I mean, they are guys and guys usually are NOT more concerned about weight and -- yeah, buldging bellies are excusable for them... (did I just create a new word there, Mr Oxford?) Hahahahahahaha. Actually, I would love to release myself from all this unnecessary need to lose weight. Please remind me that it's not about what the weight scale says, but it's feeling good about yourself. Yeah, please remind me. *giggles.

And my things are keep hiding away from me. My camera battery is still hiding somewhere, and I couldn't use my camera for now. It is a bushes of anything I have to clear to settle this riddle, "Where the hell my camera battery hides this time?" (Hahahahahahahaha) So, this is how it's getting back at me, right? I couldn't just continuosly have a good day without rest. I must take a day or two off days - pretty screwed up days like this, so that I will appreciate my good day EVEN MORE next time!!! How about that? *Grinz.

I'm just stuck here writing this. By the moment I stop writing this, I actually puzzled of what I should do next. Everything I want to do have everything to do with what are giving me the problems today. I can't SURRENDER now...No no no..
So the question is, can I come home with a smile today? I must overcome this feeling of "It's Sucks" and come up alive. How about drinking another Red Guara, 256? *Lols.

One of those tiny challenges, right people?
I can handle this. I decide so.
I wish that you guys have A Better Day. :)

No comments: