Statcounter

Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Legend Of Huminodun

Hiya Peeps! :) I miss ya guys. Entering the month of May, a month of tribute for the Spirit of Rice – Harvest Festival for the people of Kadazandusun in Sabah. I belong to this tribe so I think, I want to get you guys get in the mood of the festival. I come out with this new background theme for my blog, hope you think it’s cute. *giggles.

Ah? Looking for the stories behind “The Legend Of Huminodun?” Ahaaa, that’s your job to make the research. I’m not here to blog about something that you can find elsewhere on the world wide web. But it’s because of this legend, the pretty local girls are so excited when it comes to this month. They get the chance to be crowned as the “Unduk Ngadau” - that is more well-known as a beauty contest. I guess, it’s not anymore just a beauty contest, or maybe it’s still very much a beauty contest, but in a broader definition. Beauty with brain – more like it.

Okay, enough about that. Some updates about me, ok? Hehehehehe. Knowing that this blog is the only way that you guys can get in touch with me, other than IRC, I don’t know if you guys still be around me if you don’t see me in IRC anymore. I receive the suggestion that I should retire IRC because “you ahh 256, you are becoming an eyesore already. Better you stop chatting laaa.” (*Lols. Pokemon mana lagi yang cakap sia mcm tu that...so jahat! Hahahahhahaha). The funniest thing that I ever got was I was told not to chat in public because I might not realize when I hurt people. I was told that I shouldn’t complain when people start smashing me, because it was my way of flirting/joking too much that pissed some people off. My goodness, suddenly it becomes a big deal. Other people can talk stupid and swear like some b*stards and nobody complains. (256, please be nice in your OWN blog, ok? *Lols). Enuff about that, I have written much about those things already. I'm Tired!

I miss you guys.

Muahsss.

P/S – I will still park my nick for a little while I’m updating my blog, so unless you are puzzled why I often use “brb-“, now you know why. But the thing is, my pc is badly infected by Trojan and at the same time I cannot log in to IRC since the major blackouts the other day. Do you guys think this is a sign that I should retire IRC? Hope not! Hehehehe. See ya guys around.

No comments: