Statcounter

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Another Independence Day For Me

Who told ya that Independence Day can only be celebrated Once A YEAR? In my case, I celebrate it any given day!! Yesterday was CHAOTIC for me! I had to finish a lot of works in a day and you could not imagine how stressful it was for me. My head was spinning but my hands had to keep working. It was so crazy la! I almost thought I ran out of breath sudah! My headache attacked me at the evening and I could not do much but went early to bed, got up at 2 AM and continued with some tasks. The works are expected to be done by this morning and only one hour ago, the works are officially DONE! Wowww…whatta relief.

One of those stressful days, full of urgent works. Luckily, these jobs that give you more stress usually give back more cash reward. It is the kind of “joyfull stress” actually, but it doesn’t stop me from mumbling all the way. No matter how stressful it is for me, they know that I will still try so hard to meet the standard so they don’t usually worry that much. I hate it when people are making use of my perfectionism. *Lols.

Woww…again, I’m feeling so much lighter right now. Like a heavy load taken off my shoulder. It’s very rewarding to feel the Independence day once again. I told my friends, actually it’s good to have A VERY BUSY DAY once in a while because we need it to make this life more interesting. We need to have bumps here and there along the way, and not just flat and straight. Without it, I won’t feel how good it is to finally feel independent again. Anyway, I sure have works lining up for me, but the time constraint is reasonable. I can manage it. Guess what…? Stressful or not, I’m starting to love it already. *giggles

I will give my blog a new look soon because – as the psychic guy said about me, “You are the type of person who easily gets bored. You always change your mind and you’re so slow in making decisions.” (Hahahaahahahahahahahahahahhaahha) So because the psychic said so, I HAVE to do something to make his prediction comes true. *Lols. I start with, changing the looks of my blog. And it’s going to take a while before it happens because – blame it on the psychic guy also. Hahahahahahaahhahahaha. I can’t help it. He gave prediction for free so it’s just a little token of thank you from me. *Lols. Nasty 256!

Have a great Saturday everyone :)

No comments: