Statcounter

Monday, May 11, 2009

Too Much Coffee Will Kill Ya!!

Here’s Monday again. Last week was a terrible CAFFEINE WEEK for me. I stuff myself with many different types of caffeine source including carbonated drinks. And the most innocent in this range is PEPSI MAX.

Now you can say that I’m a walking zombie – I feel that there’s too much caffeine in my body now. Like I can get enough sleep but I will not look fresh. I’m still feeling like I have not gotten any sleep. I have to hide it from people because they still drop over and talk about many things with me since morning – as if I’m 100%. It might be a fresh day for everyone but for me, it’s just another day.

Too Much Coffee Will Kill Ya!!  I still remember this line that my friend said to me back in schooldays. I’m just too obsessed with coffee. It’s more than just to get the energy to stay fresh and focus. I drink coffee to experience the taste and even if I drink it everyday, I still experience the taste like the first time. But nothing beats the “first time”, huh? *Lols

My head is not feeling so comfortable now. I think it might not all from the coffee. It’s also because of lack of rest. I must remind myself again that I’m not a robot. There’s too much work and preparation I have to do in months to come. This expectation that I have in my mind is giving me twice the burden of mind that I’m having now. My own expectation and expectation that other people have for me – I’m so tired la guys.

Anyway, I am so glad that I can connect to IRC like before. I want to say my big thanks, together with a big hug to Mr. K[o]R[N] because he gives me the way out to my little difficulty, and although he could not help me find the solution to my infected folders, at least he tried, and I appreciate it. Thanks Kimi bebeh…muahsss! (This guy gets lucky quite often o kan, I mention his nick quite a few times already. His sweetness is unbearable ba! What to do! *Lols)

Last nite was Mother’s Day right? I did this funny thing. I wish almost all my friends A Happy Mommy’s Day through sms – in the middle of trying to take a nap. Yeah, including my guyfriends. But to make it a little less crazy and more presentable, “Please tell your mom that Twofivesix[256] wishes her a Happy Mommy’s Day” – and anybody who thinks “She goes crazy again”, please report yourself at the nearest information counter. Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I love myself a little bit more when I try to make people laugh but I end up laughing alone. Why, thank you. *Lols.

Let’s have a great Monday guys!!!

Muahsss.

1 comment:

Kimi . Wiz . Khalifa . Kenji said...

Oits`~! Yeah, Too Much Coffee Will Kill Ya!! Lucky Me b/c I Quit From Taking It Daily..LOL~! Oits, Huhu.. It's Just A Small Help Lha... LOL`~! ANyway, U R Welkam`~! ^^