Statcounter

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Money Test

Orang sentiasa mengeluh, “Kenapa Duit Saya Tidak Pernah Cukup?”

- The popular belief would say that How can it ever be enough when the money is just too little to be enough?

But my parents think otherwise.

They said,

If you have a wrong spending habit, you will never have enough money. So it doesn’t matter how much money you have, RM500 or RM5000, it makes no difference.

And the theory of my own belief is that…

If the salary of RM500 is not enough for your own spending, RM5000 won’t still be enough for you. I think I find the way to agree to my parents.

So to see if how good a person is in managing his financial, it’s okay to start with a small amount of money to manage. If he can do it well, he certainly can do well with even how big the money is.

It’s proven!!

For me, financial management in a person is very important. Eventhough I am still far away from being good in that too, but I know how essential it is to us. So for someone who is never enough of money despite getting good amount of salary monthly, it’s bad news.

How to know?

There’s a RUNTEST that I have actually tried myself.

When someone comes to you and say he has financial problem, and you are still puzzled about the person’s reliability and other things… you can actually risk SOME MONEY to get the answer to many questions. Lend the person some amount of money. And then, make some professional verbal agreement with him that he could pay it whenever he has the money. And that’s it.

See, how long he takes to pay you back without you reminding him or without you bringing it up to him. Or better yet, make the person forget that you actually remember lending him any money at all.

If he’s one of the suitors who try to make impressions, you only need to risk some money but you will save time in the long run. You don’t have to stay and listen to more craps if he fails in this only Money Test. If he pays you, how long he takes? That is IF he actually pays at all. Some of the results that you can read from this test alone are…

1. Whether or not he is good in financial management

2. Whether or not he is trustworthy

3. Whether or not he is the type who takes advantage of other people

4. Whether or not he is reliable

And many other things, actually. The last time I did that test, the person failed very badly. Maybe he thinks the money does not mean much to me so it’s still the same whether or not he pays. But he’s wrong. Rules are rules. If someone like this opens his mouth trying to advice me on something, I would not listen because he has failed the simplest test that says a lot about a person he is.

Agree or not? :)

Think about it ya.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahah!

goooood test..

i wud like to refer 1 of ur quite exciting phrase that strike the bull eyes (me) hehe..

"So for someone who is never enough of money despite getting good amount of salary monthly, it’s bad news".

hahahah.. the above mentioned phrase is very very true. last time when i was in my hey day college time, the RM300 or bit less than that is still enough for me to survive for the whole month. but nowwwwww.. its almost impossible. huh!!

my mom owez put the sarcastic words on my money mgmt. she said i was allocating so much "fund" on my happy hour time and in the mean time was tooooo calculative hahahah..

and the most REMARKABLE thing she ever said to me is like this.. "u put less return (money) in the offering bag, that's why u owez feel u dun have enough money every month"... heheh.

So, moral of the story isssssssss.. sndiri2 la mo pikir hehehehehe..

Twofivesix256 said...

True ba thattt Anonymous. Hahaha. Told ya it's proven.

The more you earn, the more things you want. But that's not the problem. You deserve to want more because you are now earning more. It's about spending within your means ba that. True or not? *wink wink.

*Lols.

Ouch, I'm having the same problem too actually, but luckily I have some freaking reasons to admit that I am NOT a big spender. Thank Lord for that!! Hehehehe. SO it's always safe for those who don't expect much from the material side. It's actually Very Rewarding because I don't really envy people what they have so it saves me a LOT from overspending. Hahaha :P