Statcounter

Friday, May 1, 2009

The Tigress Within

Some people might think that I laugh too much. I smile too much. And when I talk, I might talk like a train. But you can rest assured my pouring phrases won’t hurt. Coz I don’t curse and swear. Some people could not imagine how on earth would someone like me behave when I’m angry? Does someone like me gets angry at all? “She’s never serious”. It’s not me who said so. It’s them. “She speaks so softly. Are you sure she can curse?” It’s not me who doubt. It’s them. “She speaks of mostly soothing words. Does she know any bad word?” It’s not me who thought so. It’s them. “She too kind. Are you sure she’s okay if people take advantage of her?” It’s not me who wants to believe so. It’s them.

I tell you guys. Half of this life is built on assumptions. People love to assume things they see with bare eyes. What they hear on the first time is enough, and they won’t want to hear more. Because of these freaking assumptions, we always present wrong judgments about other people. And thanks to the freaking people who love to make impressions. Make people believe what they are not. Each of us might be among “these people” at least ONE TIME in our entire lives. But until life is teaching us a bitter lesson, we got to be a better person. And don’t ask me why it usually happens that way. Because it’s the law of the universe that if you’re sane, aging forces wisdom on you. You learn that to be kind and good is the way to righteousness, but it doesn’t always work in this world of evil. You might be in the closest form to angels, but at the end of the day, you would realize nobody expects you to be angelic. Not today. Not now. Not here.

Cos in this world of evil, dirty and filthy – to even survive it is already a miracle. Some funny movies might tell you that you can simply fight the evil with your pureness of heart, but the devil says, to hell with your pureness, get out of my way, you’re not my match. I’m talking in riddles again right? When we were small, we might have our parents trying to teach us all the good virtues. Don’t do this, don’t do that. That is not nice, that is bad. They TRIED people, They Tried. But Look At What We Have Become!!!

I was once that nice sweet girl next door TOO! But it doesn’t mean that if I only smile and laugh, I don’t know how to shout. It doesn’t mean that when I say only the good words, I don’t know how to curse. And don’t say if I am soft and kind, it doesn’t mean that I will just watch people use and take advantage of me. Because you and I, could be that innocent little kid with a heart of a white cloth, but it’s pity the cloth is not white anymore. You know why? Because WE CHOOSE to NOT let it stay white. It’s enough to have seen it White for ONCE, that’s it! Cos nobody expects it to be white anymore!

What choice do we have? We force our kindness on people. They say, No Thanks. In fact, they turn it around and slap it back to your face and say; “STUPID!” They would even spit on you. “Kindness is not welcomed in this world of sins”. Ouch! Thanks for reminding me!

So if niceness is underappreciated, it’s meant to be that you have to play the bad game people start. Guess what, please don’t be shocked that it’s because of you, the most innocent person you know can shout F*CK OFF back to your face. If only we realize that because we don’t appreciate what’s good, we find out too late that we don’t prefer it any other way. But if lessons have to come to you the hard way, then be it!

Yeah, it’s one of those posts that I write that you suddenly realize that you can’t understand the language you thought you understand. So to be fair, my point is very simple. It’s not because we think someone is so nice, we can just make fun of the niceness and take advantage of the person. You never know what’s inside. You don’t have any idea what is kept beneath the sweet smile. If the person is not a PHD holder, it doesn’t mean she’s NOT smarter than you; something like that. And even if she always chooses to avoid fights and arguments, it doesn’t mean she can’t fight and argue. Listen here people, how many times in our lives that we think less of others just because they show us their tame side. You should have learnt by now that in every nice people, there’s the tigress within.

To me, if I behave in a way that forces people to show The Tigress Within them, I would feel sorry for myself because I must be that bad to have done something like that. I would prefer that I be nice to those who are nice. I would be thankful to come across nice people to deal with. How about you? Don’t underestimate them. Appreciate kindness cos like I say earlier on, don’t learn the hard way that you would not prefer it any other way.

You get me point?

Good :)

No comments: