Statcounter

Monday, April 12, 2010

It Is Going To Be Okay

Hari kemarin was one of those days yang quite teruk for me. I have this attitude that sometimes cannot take No for an answer. When I set a plan for something, and then the people involved didn’t give me the cooperation, I was so devastated. I was sooo devastated that I just stopped doing anything. Just sat there and feeling bad. I didn’t know what to do. I thought for a second that I was losing my mind. It was one of those tough moments to overcome the battle within yourself.

When things don’t fall in place as you expected, then you start to react to it. The kind of reaction you give sometimes gives yourself a hard time. Like what I had yesterday. I could not talk myself down, “Things are going to be okay.” I just wanted to snap and let anxiety wear me down. I felt my world was crushing down on me. I went out from my office grasping for oxygen. It was all messed up in my mind that time. I was going to land myself in complicated situation if people didn’t want to cooperate. And why did I need so much luck? Why do I have to hope that people can just be nice to me and understand my situation? One thing that I overlooked was that I was actually Very Lucky. When I first faced the situation, I was already given solutions. The door of answers was open before my eyes. I didn’t know why I could not see all that during that very difficult moment. I forgot that God has already helped me halfway. He gave me the best option that I could easily approach and the only challenge is for me to make it happen with my own hands and to cope with the little obstacles. The obstacles I had yesterday was when things were not under my control. I have to wait, I have to strive and struggle to get what I want. Sometimes I have to even lower my ego and pride and be seen like a beggar on the street who hopes for people’s sympathy.

Maybe I could stop being the daddy’s little girl who would cry when things don’t go her way. This is reality. I will face difficulties when I want something worthy. Maybe I should remind myself this is where to use my wisdom. Maybe it’s true that the biggest enemy is not the things or the people around you, but it’s YOU yourself. Luckily I didn’t do something silly just to coax myself. I gave myself good treat of meal so that I could slow down on negativity. As a result, the world suddenly looked differently when I gained my composure back. Suddenly the hope was shining again. We Must Survive that Battle within ourselves. If that happens, we can take down anything.

Today, I receive good news. Now it proves that all the negativity from yesterday didn’t mean a thing. I only need to be patient and leave the rest to God :)

So guys…don’t get beaten down by your own self ok? It’s the easiest yet the most difficult battle of them all. The good news is, it’s yourself. How hard can it be? :).

Note: Keep telling yourself that it's going to be okay, cos IT IS going to be okay :)

No comments: