Statcounter

Friday, January 15, 2010

Take That Freaking Medicine!!!

Believe it or not, I was once a kind of person who said NO to medicine. If I fell sick, I would rely entirely on this so-called self-healing. Yes!! Stupid enough?

Flu is my ANNUAL sickness. It's the most common illness that I get. This is how it starts. I wake up in the morning and I feel discomfort in my throat. This is the sign that the annual disease is starting to attack my immune system. And then, for the whole day, I will feel like only half myself. I will feel cold all over and I don't sweat like I normally do. This is a bad sign that the viruses are starting to overpower my immunity. Ouch!

So, back then I was a bit terrified with medicines. I always thought that taking medication would only bring side effect to my body. I couldn't stand feeling sleeping during lecture, and I would hate sleeping away the whole day – feeling weak and not be able to do my normal activity, Yeah, that was what I THOUGHT back then!! I refused to go to the clinic. I refused to even go to the pharmacy because I don't believe in medicines. I was so stubborn back then and I would wait for a week or two just as long as I heal all by myself. To me, it was the PROPER healing that my body needs. Any healing that comes from medicine comes is adding some chemical into my system. Ouch? Hahahaahahahahahahahahahhaahaha.

This is my Self-healing. If you want to try this out, you may do so. I will quarantine myself in the room. I drink only warm drinks, and NO to aircond or fan, wear sweater so I will sweat away, as much sweat as possible. I spend my time on the bed so that I get the rest I need. If I can sleep, much better. But I sleep in extra temperature. The key is TO SWEAT and sweat until your body temperature gets normal again. So if you can set your time for this healing, you can almost heal after one day. The sore throat will surprisingly go away even after one day, but your voice is still weak to go out like usual. But be thankful that you don't have to turn into a rock star in a day (*Lols). And if you extend this for another day, trust me you'll be back 100% in 2 days! If you do this self-healing with a lot of "commercial breaks" in between – your healing will have to extend to one week, two weeks or so. So if you have to attend lecture in the "icebox" with centralized aircond, this is really bad news to self healing. It was so crazy that the students were treated like FROZEN MEAT when they have to deal with such coldness, almost to freezing level. Hahaahahahahahahahaa. Dammit, I hate to remember those days inicebox lecturer halls. Erkss!!

Imagine, I was like that for all time I was at school. Only after I finished school, I started to get pissed with slow-healing. I realize that Self healing is good, but when you have more commitments, than maybe you don't even have time for self-healing. So I said to myself, "I HAVE NO TIME FOR SELF-HEALING". It was when I changed my view about taking medicines. I need to heal FAST!!!! I don't have time to quarantine myself and lay myself on the bed for the whole day. So since then, I start to take medicine. Luckily, thought Flu is my annual sickness, but usually only flu is bothering me. I'm thankful enough because I am not that susceptible to eye sickness or other things, unlike my sister. So, do you think I still need to complain why I need to take medicine for this sickness?

One more thing. Now I realize that Self-healing is actually an act of selfishness. Because you allow yourself to take longer to heal, you could spread the virus to MORE people. Now I understand what my housemates felt. They won't clap their hands for my self-healing, instead, they were in extra alert because I could be spreading the virus even when I was talking or making physical contacts with them. That's why I got soooo pissed off with people who think they WANT TO WAIT until they heal all by themselves.

I don't care what your excuse is. I don't care if you think that the cough syrup is not tasty or you just hate to swallow liquid medicine. I don't want to hear all that. These are all nothing but stupid excuses. Anybody in the house who does this, will get "sharp torture" from me because delaying your recovery will get more people infected. Maybe you think you're being "Natural" and you believe in natural healing. To the drain with all that!! If you live alone, MAYBE! If you live with other people in the house, then have some heart.

Do you guys know why I am sounding this way? I always got my sickness from other people back in schooldays. I HATE IT. I know that my immunity is very low in flu. I tell you that Flu just loves me! So if you heal late, I will get mad if I get infected cos I have a weak body. Back in schooldays, I could forgive you but if anybody pass viruses to me NOW, I hope I could sue you!!!(Hahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha). Imagine my work that I have to delay because you can't just find the right medicine to treat your sickness.

If you say that you hate to think that chemical is getting into your blood, HEY, even what you eat on lunch has all the chemicals you don't recognized and hell, your body is already full off chemicals from the pollutions and plastic products that you use daily, SO don't speak as if chemicals in ANYTHING NEW!!! Take that freaking medicine, pray that you body can handle thousands of chemicals with funny names and still be the healthy productive you. Yeah, maybe we can't be counting how much funny stuff get into the blood, as long as you can be healthy and do your normal activity as a human being. That's the real point actually!!!

Then?? Go take that freaking medicine and get healed FAST!! No more delay okay?? Better do it, guys!!! Gggrrrrrrr… (Hahahaahhahahahhahahahahaha)

Stay Healthy and Happy peeps! :)

No comments: