Statcounter

Monday, January 18, 2010

A New Year Gift From Me, Finally!!!

CLICK ON IT TO DOWNLOAD AND PRINT IT ALL YOU LIKE! :)

Hahahaahahaha. I know I'm late!!!!!!

Hi Peeps…I'm late for..what, 17 days ? Hahahaahahhaa. Better late than never, right? I know that the last time, I made a more exciting calendar – But I have to upset the likes or my bro cos I know he's waiting for the sexy chicks to come out again in this year's calendar. But I changed my mind because the sexy chicks are too exciting and not in line with my focus and situation this year. *Lols. I mean, this year is a beginning of many things for me, so I need something simpler and to the point. I need something that gives me focus and inspiration…But still, I spend so little time on it, so I just hope anybody would still like this one.

Yes, this year, a lot of new things will take place in my life. At least in my job, I'm very sure. Something that I never anticipate 2 years ago. And the next 2 weeks is going to be busy and important for the rest of the months in this year. I don't know what to say. I need a LOT of luck!

Please like this gift, okay? *giggles. Muahssss all.

NOTE: The calendar is put in zip format so you guys can have a better printout. Any problem, please write down, okay. Thanks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sepa dapat dunload angkat tangan..... tampat sia tia buli woooo......

-kennedy-

Twofivesix256 said...

Hehehehehe...repaired oredi... capatzz tulll oo dia kan. Ada satu lagi ni anonymous mau minta ajar taruh nick di atas ni tauu... Hehehehehe...k all, have fun...hope you guys like the calendar. Have fun

wines said...

lagi bagus kan kalau ko letak sia punya besday sana kalender ko ooo atau sepa2 punya besday la yg slalu leave kumin sini oo kan 256 like si kennedy ka, si ulal ka, wilder, angel bear atau ko sendiri la. kasi mark dia atau kasi bold atau apa2 ja la tanda yg buat kita tau "oooo....tu pula besday si lompok" na bulih la kita wish sini kan...hauhauahuahuaha

p/s: mak sia pun mo jua dia kana simpan tanggal besdaynya sini ko punya kelender oo 256...biar dia ingat yg dia ni semakin tua tapi masi kiut lagi walau kedutnya bertambah setiap tahun...hehehe

Twofivesix256 said...

Ah wine...good idea! Actually I knew you gonna say that, but sia "sengaja" inda taruh, cos sia saja ja kasi kerja sama kamurang ba...dengan ucapan -- "Taruh sendiri ahh" (/me pingsan tawa)

Bukan lagi tarikh lahir, taruh muka pun sia ada terpikir juga tu. Taruh tu muka2 ensem kamurang tu sana...but I think we save it for later la ah.

Kelam kabut baitu sia buat ni calendar, tapi malu pula sia kalau bulan Februari baru keluar kan, so sia tutup mata, but last touch and taruh ja laa...I know you guys akan ada idea untuk redecorate sendiri tu calendar...

A New Skin for my blog soon... This one doesn't inspire me much la...hope datang rajin sia untuk buat tu capat sikit tu skin ah...hehehehe...thanks all