Statcounter

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Finally The Heel Finds Its Own Match

Remember the other day when I received a phonecall from my other phone just because I accidentally kicked on it while it was in the handbag?

Just now, I did something to prove that I was going nutty or what? I actually wore different type of heels each foot, OoooMiGawdddd!!!

Hahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

I have 2 types of high heels laying on the floor where I work. I often take off my shoes because I want some comfort while working. So today is another day, but to prove my level of insanity, (*Lols) I went out walking using the heels that I let my feet do the job without the help of my eyes. I Trusted my Feet, you people. Anything wrong with that? Hahahahahaahahahahahhaahahaha. I mean, while I was going out from the building, I felt so comfortable walking. My two high-heels are very different. One type has the string, one doesn’t. But their height is the same. I didn’t actually notice it.

So you guys imagine that I walked with different kind of heels. Not that I care or think that people care enough to look down and see the different colour. I mean, Wow…you must be my big fan to do something like that. *Lols. But I was now prejudice with my level of Sanity. Hahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaa. I’m kidding.

The other one is red, the other one is silver…can I hope that nobody sensed anything so strikingly different underneath? *Lols.

Omigawd Twofivesix[256], to need a therapy or what? Get your senses back together for haven’s sake!!!

Note: I remember the day when I wore my blouse inside out back in college years. I mean, what…this thing has been going on forever? Freaking kidding me!! Hahahahahahaah…Kidding peeps. I don’t hope for more funny scenes that I cause all by myself. Please [256]. Not again okay? Hehehehehehe.

Muahss all.

NOTE: Yes, the ladies are from the gameword characters. They are pretty, I don’t mind. Hehehehe.

No comments: