Statcounter

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Unanswered SMS. Why?

I have this habit recently. Last Christmas, when the SMS started to come in wishing Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, I didn't feel like replying them. Strange enuff. I remember years ago being the person who was so excited composing a nice SMS so I could forward to all my friends. I remember that my intention was very good. I really wanted to wish them something nice for the special season. I remember that some of my goodfriends didn't reply. Ouch? What, they couldn't be that rude, right?

Who would have guessed that I finally become something like them. I didn't feel like replying all the SMS. Yes, I did reply, but only from 1 or 2 most closest people to me. I was trying to find the reason why I didn't feel like typing a reply just to say thanks and return them the same warm wishes. I mean, there's no way [256] could be that rude and heartless. But why I felt like I didn't do much wrong with not replying their SMS?

If you guys notice, most of the SMS people send on Christmas and New Year seasons are Forwarded SMS. Those SMS don't even have the name of the receiver or sender in it. They are simply being forwarded. I have this funny feeling that people received the SMS and thought of "sharing" it with others and simply forwarded it to all the people on the list where I happened to be in. They might be thinking that, hey why not share this, who knows they want to share it with someone else. Hahaahahahaahaha.

So, maybe because I thought so, I didn't care much about replying. Unless I know that I'm special to the people who sent me greeting, then I'll reply. I would appreciate it if the greeting to have my name as a receiver and the name of the sender. So I can feel that this SMS is meant for me. I mean, if I were right about them just forwarding the SMS without much thought, they would not care if they didn't receive a reply. Well, I know that's kinda rude. But it could make some sense. Now you see how time changes you, right? You tend to see things differently from the way you used to look at them.

But if you ask me, Yes, I am in good terms with the people even if I don't reply their SMS. Something funny happened yesterday. Who would have guessed that some people thought that I was having grudge against them for not replying? Hahaahahahahahaaha. It was among the funniest thoughts that could occur to me. If you guys know what's inside my mind, I have far more important things that are bothering my mind. I didn't have time to have, what do you call that again? A Grudge? (hehehehe) against anyone for the smallest matter. Let's say, if a customer didn't call me for months, do you think it's enough for me to feel bad about the person? Hell NO! Why should I? I have a lot of other things to think about. I don't keep myself busy why a customer doesn't call me back after so long? I mean, if A Boyfriend, yes I would be wondering why, but a customer? Since when that a customer is assigned to have that responsibility to report him/herself in? Hahaahahahahahahhaa. Funny right?

I have one customer like this. She can't handle it if I don't pick up her call or answer her SMS. The last time when she rang and I didn't pick up, it was only 1 call that I missed. And already she thought I was purposely not picking up her call. So she called using the office phone and then only I picked up. She thought that her theory was almost right because I suddenly picked up when an unknown office number appeared on the screen. Hahaahahahaha. The truth is, I didn't hear the sound of the phone ringing and I only saw the miscall record. I was too busy doing my things at the office. Did she think that all I did was sit there and look at the phone screen and let it ring when a person I dislike rang the phone? Oh come onnn!!! Hahahaahahhaa

It happened again during the New Year. She forwarded me a Merry Christmas wish, I replied it late. But still, I replied. Because I knew she always likes to make theories on whyI didn't reply. *giggles. And then, for the New Year, she SMS me on the afternoon of 1st January, which was a little too late for normal New Year greeting, but I didn't get to reply her. So a day after, which was yesterday, she came to my office without telling me first. "Ouch? Why did you inform me you are coming?" Can you guys believe that she wanted to come just to "make peace" with me? Hahahahaahahahahaha.

She did it again. After having long talks with me about the fun things, she finally handed me a box of chocolate when she was about to leave. I was funny because I knew it was about the Unanswered SMS. I forgot to tell you guys the other day when I didn't pick up her call and only picked up when she used an unknown office number, she actually came to my workplace, less than an hour and gave me pastries. I felt so funny inside. Heheheehehehehehehehehe.

I understand that she is so nice and she wants to keep good relationship with the people that she's comfortable with. She is one nice lady. But if she continues being this way, it will only do her more harm than good. If I do a study case on this, I am one example that if she thought that simply by an Unaswered call or SMS means that the person is having grudge against you, It's NOT always true.

From this, I finally understand to always take it easy on WHY sometimes people don't answer my SMS. Even my bestfriend, sometimes she only answers me a day after I sent an SMS. Sometimes she doesn't answer at all. I understand because she is very busy. I know because I finally know how it feels to be as busy as her. You open an SMS and you smile but you thought you want to reply it after you deal with something more urgent, but what happens is, you forgot to get back to the SMS. Or even a miscall.

Well, it's 2010 now. Sometimes we have to change our ways and the way we look at things to make this life less complicated. If we want to get mad because someone forgot to reply the SMS, before we know, our lives in 2010 would be full of worries, anxiety, suspicion, hard feelings and so on. I mean, at least, keep the small things small. We have better things to do. We just forgive them if they forgot, don't jump into conclusions especially when you don't do anything wrong. People will appreciate you even if you are not an angel. And that doesn't change even if they forget to answer your SMS or return your call. Maybe they are just too busy. Loosen up people. It's time for more serious matters okay? :)

Muahsss... *giggles

5 comments:

ulal said...

2010 would be full of worries, anxiety, suspicion, hard feelings and so on <----- kasih tukar tu full of worries p full of happyness bah dear adezzz biar itu langit jatuh,... anggap jak macam silimut lapis sama badan mu bah dear .. nahh gitu baru ngam mahh :))

pasal ni sms pun sia slalu tetinggal utk reply bah kalo taim sia bz buat keja.. nahh lapas tu akan lupa jua .. nahh bkan ko jak sorang yg buat gitu dear.. ramai lagi tu buat gitu :))) soww .. dont worry And be happy :))))

p/s kalo tangan sia panuh minyak kutur.. mana sia mo balas sms wooo wakwakwak

Twofivesix256 said...

/me kasi palit2 tu minyak kutur di pipi jojon masa dia sibuk pigang spanar abis nda balas sms... *Lols.

ulal said...

/me gusuk2 tu pp sama litol kocayangan biar sama2 bemain minyak kutur wakwakwak

Twofivesix256 said...

Eiiiiiiiiii mau jua dia kasi jangkit me wooo.../me rabut tu welding si laling trus lari *Lols

Anonymous said...

If you want a Premium Minecraft Account check
out this generator. With it you can generate a unique
Minecraft Premium Account which no one else has! You can Download the Free Premium Minecraft
Account Generator http://www.get-minecraft-free.tk

Hi! I just wish to offer you a huge thumbs up for your great information you have right here on this post.
I will be returning to your website for more soon.

Also visit my page play minecraft free