Statcounter

Monday, January 11, 2010

I’m Here, Peeps!!!

Hi All!!!!! Anybody missed me? I thinkkk so!!! Hahaahahahahaha. Thanks for still dropping by even when I was away. Actually I was not away at all. I have problems with my connection and I could not find another way to still be able to update my blog because my wordload was too much for the past 2 days.

Another Virus is here!!! And this is really a poison to a blogger like me. Because I always write something using Word and save it in .doc format. And guess what, I don’t know since when that this problem is around. All the Words document changed into .exe and I almost lost the latest posts that I have written and not yet posted. DAMN!!!

Nevermind…those freaking virus can do anything it wants, Don’t forget that the I am still alive and I can still write so much and even more than what any virus can handle…I mean, I’m sure they will find the cure in no time. Hehe. So I won’t let this SMALL? problem disturb me cos I have bigger things in mind.

Actually, so banyak kerja belum finish and then I know that for this blog alone pun ada kerja yang belum siap. Erksss…Memang pressured la juga. I don’t even have time for myself oh lately. Yesterday I was planning to go shopping, but I was only done with my work (and had to called it a day even with so many unfinished works), kelam kabut lagi mau pulang…Doiiiii…sesak nafas sia ba guys. And then, pantang dapat landing di bed, mesti nap berjam-jam – So different with before when I used to have insomnia, nasib baik Milo is my sleeping pill. Sangat berbeza oo. Maybe now I’m too tired or what? Maybe la kan. Actually penat2 ni pun best juga. Cos baru u tahu menilai masa tidur u and use it sebaik-baiknya. Sleeptime is very important ba. Masa tu la activity dalaman badan kita berlaku. But my issue is, I think I still sleep too much. Sayang pula bila terbangun and sedar yang u spent hours sleeping sedangkan kalau u buat kerja, banyak sudah yang siap. Am I officially a Workaholic?

I certainly don’t want to admit that but memang betul my commitment is always my work. Best juga macam ni. You feel like you’re useful ba kan? Hehehehe. Anyway, my aim is – I want to get better returns sebab then only it’s fair for me. Kepuasan tu kepuasan juga, but if I can get more, of course I want more. Well, I’m just as greedy as you guys baa…Yup, you’re not alone! Hahahaahahahahahahahah :PP

Okay, I have to leave you guys here. I just write this note to say Hi to all and… I miss you guys TOO!! (Thanks for missing me! Heheheehe )

NOTE: Dalam kehidupan sehari-hari tu, biasalah kalau ada tegigit lidah, tersalah cakap, tersilap paham…itu semua Lumrah. Jadi pandai2 kita ja camana mau handle. Kalau kita mau jadikan benda tu racun dalam hidup kita, kita juga yang susah kan? So kalau benda2 ni terjadi…pandai2 la cari jalan supaya kita akan terus gembira. Hidup bukannya lama ba. Sayang menyayang la sesama kita supaya hidup lagi ceria dan diberkati :)

Ok guys…I think I can use the time for a little shopping after this. Sudah2 la sia mendera diri sia ni kan. Time for some rewards! Muahsss all.

No comments: