Statcounter

Friday, January 22, 2010

But The Friendster Said So!!

Ini lah kalau sudah wujud macam2 method untuk buat networking. Social sites macam Friendster and Facebook – memang menarik. Schoolmates lama2 pun you boleh track. The last time I browse Friendster memang cukup interesting. All my seniors pun sia dapat track balik. Cuma since I don't have the account, I just browse and tumpang tengok saja without link to their page. Cukup untuk sia tau update dorang and dapat tengok pictures yang dorang put public. Sudah sangat2 interesting for me. Since I don't have an account, dorang tidak dapat tau yang sia ada visit page dorang. So you never know berapa orang yg visit your page and actually read what you wrote and see the picturesthat you put there. You never know how much they are BUYING what they see and read!!! Hahahahaha.

Cerita ni pasal sorang kawan rapat sia juga. Dia ni pun a busy person. Time cuti baru dapat lepak2. Tapi dalam dia busy2 tu, dia pun actually berminat mau tau perkembangan kawan2 kami yg lain – biarpun kawan tu kami nda la biasa sangat, tapi berminat juga mau tau apa cerita terbaru. But dia pun mcm sia juga. Most of our other friends yang we tiada contact number dorang, we just rely on what we see on page Friendster dorang. We particularly talked about this female friend, who got married to another friend juga. But their relationship happened after graduation so we saw their wedding pictures pun dari website juga. "Ohh so betul la si anu ni sudah kawin sama si anu." Something like that. Sempat juga kami tengok her Friendster page from my office.

The next time we met and lepak makan2, she said to me, "Ui, si anu tu sudah divorce ka apa o?" Then I said, "What?? Betul ba ni?" Then she said, "Cuba kau tinguk tu Friendster dia, teda sudah tu pic kawin dia semua. Semua pic dia sorang ja. And then, dia tulis status dia "Single". Then sia pun tekejut la. Baru jua kawin then cerai. Nda best pula dengar. But source dia tu cuma the Friendster page ba. Buli pecaya ka?

Then kawan sia ni actually sudah start percaya the rumour yang dia create sendiri JUST BY looking at the Friendster page. I don't know berapa ramai kawan yang dia sudah cakap benda tu yang kununnya that female friend is divorced. Or at least, maybe dia tanya that question to them, "Dorang sudah ceraikah?"

Until one day that we keluar lepak again, this time ada my bestfriend ikut. Husband kepada perempuan yang dikhuatiri sudah divorce tu (according to her Friendster page – "Single" status) adalah sepupu jauh dengan my bestfriend. So again my other friend ni brought up the matter. "Dorang sudah cerai kah tu?" Then my bestfriend terus mencelah. "Ui gila ka cerai. Urang ada anak satu sudah woo." Tebesar terus mata kami. Punyalahh. All this while kami almost thought dia sudah cerai sedangkan rupanya semakin bahagia. Sampat lagi sia tinguk my other friend tu and said, "Nah tu la…jan kau pecaya sangat tu Friendster. Ntah apa2 yang dorang simpan sana. Bukan betul pun." Hahahaahahahahahaha.

Pernah juga dulu masa tu I made friend with this guy from IRC. Memang suka gurau2 with him and flirt2 sikit juga masa tu. But we never really be serious about our personal details. I remember yang he pernah kurik2 juga if I already have someone or not. And the way he said things, as if he doesn't have anyone yet. He told me about a bitter breakup yang masih buat dia serik. I heard gossips from other chatters yang this guy already has a girlfriend. But hairan juga. Time kami chat, he never shows any sign yang any girl matters anything to him. So I visited his Friendster page, I saw that he put his status "In a relationship." I told my big bro. "How come he didn't tell me he has a girlfriend already oh? Teruk o like that." My big bro learnt that I saw it from the Friendster page. "Jangan la pecaya tu Friendster tu." I said, "But why he put like that if tidak betul?" Then si Jojon cakap, "Cuba kau pi tinguk Friendster sia. Lagi dasyat. Bukan buli pecaya sangat ba tu Friendster tu" Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Pandai tul dia memujuk litol sista dia kan. Mimang ba itu ulal tu. *Lols.

But I come to learn that memang betul the guy is in a relationship, biarpun sampai sekarang he never actually mengaku with me. Bukan sebab sia percaya sangat tu Friendster, but memang ada source lain yang lagi kukuh. Kalau setakat dengan Friendster, with a click saja pun you boleh mislead orang. So Choose NOT to get misled by Friendster la if dalam hal2 relationship ni. Sebab KALAU LAH relationship itu semudah "click!" sekali ja, lain cerita lah.

Smbg sikit cerita yang awal2 tadi. Then my bestfriend told us about beberapa couple yang dia kenal. These real life couples ARE NOT that friendly dalam Facebook dorang. Di facebook they look like enemies, tapi di luar sebenarnya dorang mcm belangkas. I mean, the point is – Adakah you will tell everything about your life in these social sites that you're taking part in? Or do you have the time to update everything, what's going on with your life? I think most people do this page because they want to be in the circle of networking and learn about other people, when they don't usually offer that much about themselves. They still want only the people who know them in person to know the real story about them. But untuk yang belum berapa paham how it works, nahh, jadilah macam2 assumption itu ini – Lagi bagus mcm ni saja la…Apa2 hal macam ni, just take it easy. The truth is the truth. Not even a freaking Friendster/Facebook page can change it. Not with a single click, No No. Hehehehe. So? Just take it easy with these social sites. Want to know the truth, just get it straight from the owner of the body. Fair enough. Hehe

NOTE: I do believe anyway that some people are transparent enough about themselves and their lives in these social sites. It doesn't matter how you guys do it, as long as everyone is having fun, and everyone is doing it for a good intention. Yeah, thanks for reminding me that I don't have any account on those sites. Thank you. Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha.

2 comments:

AngeL BeaR said...

like i said...never trust what dingobee posted in her FB status...90% tak betul hahahha~

wines said...

/me changed status on his FB to duda anak 3...hauhauauha <--- percaya la jan tia pecaya coz..buhung2 sunat ni sometime dibolehkan ba dalam agama apatah lagi dalam hukum2 yg dibuat oleh orang kan terutama dalam artikel2 yg terdapat dalam hukum hakan yg dimaktubkan di perlembagaan...hauhauhuha