Statcounter

Monday, January 4, 2010

His 5 WisHes

Whatta sweet start for another Ice-Breaking session this year!! Hahahaha. Since August 2008, who would have guessed that Ice Breaking still happens between me and my readers after posting almost than 500 posts in this blog. Hahahahahaahha. Isn’t that intriguing?

Read the topic again…Who is “His” that I’m referring to? He might not be my earliest reader but I can say that he’s one of the most loyal readers of My Conscience (Yeah, that’s the name of my babyblog). Actually, I know that I have quite a few silent readers. This guy isn’t considered silent anymore, but he decides to break the silence to another level when he got the chance to chat with me in private message yesterday. He told me that he visits my blog almost everyday. He asked me, “Do you believe that?” I was not surprised at all. I said, “I do.” I always suspected that it was his address that visits my blog everyday, a few times a day sometimes. So you know, this reader isn’t a stranger to my blog anymore. He also posted comments quite frequently. I don’t think he appreciates if you guys want to guess. Hahahaahahahahahaha. If you have anyone in mind, save it! *Lols.

I remember that he complained that I was not so generous about my details the last time he private messaged me. So yesterday, I actually let him have all the time in world to chat with me. Actually, I recalled that he did private messaged me months ago – that he wanted my YM or anything so that he could get to know me more. Because of my freaking policy, I wasn’t generous with all that. That time, he was not more than a new chatter to me, so did anyone say Ice Breaking with [256] is easy?

So yesterday, he actually caught me in the right timing when I could actually spend the time chatting without really having to chase the time. Actually he started the chat with apologizing that he didn’t drop any comment in my blog as of late. Doiii…why do you have to say sorry for that? Hahahaahahaha. You guys, stop making me feel like I was still that sulky daddy’s girl and, in her adult version; a reader has to say sorry for not dropping comment just to say, “[256], I’m still around. I still read your blog everyday. Please accept my apology because I couldn’t think clearly enough to write something in the comment box. ” Ouch?? Hahahahahahaahahahahahha. It’s like giving me a chocolate bar, coaxing me to not pulling a long face…Ohhh Don’t Sulk, ok? My goshh stop it!! Oh Nowww I’m laughing. Hahahahaahahahaha.

The most interesting part is that, slightly longer than 30 minutes on the clock, he actually said, 1 of his 5 wishes about me has been granted. I was like, “What??” He said that the 1 of the 5 wishes is to have a chat with me more than 30 minutes. Hahaahahahahahaaha. It was from 2.10 PM, according to him. (Sorry, I wasn’t the clock keeper in this case, ok? Hahahaahaha) Wow, isn’t that interesting? I already know the second and the third wishes, and the 4th one is predictable. But the 5th wish – I couldn’t guess. I hope it’s nothing funny, ok? Heheheehehehe.

Well, the second wish is already granted. It was a detail about me. I didn’t mind about it because I believe more than one person already know about it. But the 3rd wish is about being the 7th person to have it so you must earn it. You can guess what. Hehehehe.

Speaking of the first wish that I was generous enough to grant, he was asking for 30 minutes, he get 3 hours. How about that? Hahahahahahaha. I want to say thanks to him because spending more than 3 hours chatting wasn’t hard at all!! (but I must cut it into half if I really count his silent moment typing and thinking what to write Hahahahaa) In those hours, he got to tell me why he likes my blog and he made a little comparison of my blog with the other chatters’ blogs.

I must say that – he actually likes my blog for the BEST reasons I can ask for. He appreciates my writings the most that I could hope for. He understands and sees the value of my every writings. It’s from the chat with him that I realize even more than not every bloggers treat their blog the same way. Some bloggers write just for fun. They write the pieces they could and forget about it. I’m not like that, and he appreciates it. My blog is my passion. I told him that before we even have blogs, I already started writing and keep it in my pc even though nobody is reading. So you know why I was a bit excited when I finally have the right channel to share my writings with others. Isn’t this what Passion all about? It is for me. Maybe you guys have to go back to my post, “Do you feel my passion?” I think this reader feels it. Hehehehe. I bet he does.

I want to say that I really do appreciate it. You don’t know how rewarding it is to have one person says what you want to hear about your work. My work is everything to me. I don’t even care to be recognized. So if you can tell me you like my work, that’s enough. I don’t need to hear more compliments about the hands that do the work. I want you to come here for my blog and not for me! I’m just a 3-digit number so don’t bother about me. (Hahahaahahahahahahahahaha)

My point is simple. If you like something for the right reasons, you will have this rare experience of delight in your heart. Other people don’t have to agree with you to make you feel it. So in whatever part of life that you do it, it’s very rewarding to just appreciate the beauty of something in its most natural meaning and sense. Just let it be real.

Speaking of His 5 Wishes, I can’t promise I can grant all 5. Or I hope he doesn’t add more on the list of wishes coz that’s gonna be a quite a task for me to fulfill. Hahaahahahahahaahahahahaha.

Oh well, that’s interesting. You guys are fun, aren’t you? *giggles.

NOTE: 5 is quite humble, don’t you think? But that’s already 2 wishes more than what the Genie in the bottle would grant you. I’m playing the generous Genie here, oh yayy… *Lols

4 comments:

ulal said...

mo sia yg usap usap gusuk gusuk tu lampu ajaib tu tau barulah buli monjadi tu jin kuar wakwak <---- /me bisik sama tu owang yg mo buat wish sambil kanit2 mata sama tu genie wakwak

Twofivesix256 said...

Hahahaahahahah jojonku...tu urg tawa sana pisuk2 tu woo...abis dia pun tau kau staring ba. Lupa pula sia mau crita, I think he has a lot to ask you tu, sebab I said sia nda suka McD and Pizza then dia kira mau pok tanya kau tempat mana yang buli cari sia. Then sia jawab...bahh, kalau kau tanya si jojon, conpom dia cakap pigi panjat tu tingkap sia...then belum sempat sia sambung, he said, cos sudah kau kasitau beliau kau suruh tunggu pigang penyapu kan. Hahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaha /me pingsan tawa. Idea kau la tu kan dear... hahahahahahaha. *hugs my jojon

ulal said...

wakwakwak tu baliau mu stenbai panyapu coz tu tukang panjat silap panjat kat tingkap baliau mu baitu dear lolzz tantulah dia mo prutek mom mu dear wakwakwak

Twofivesix256 said...

Hahahahaahahahahahahahahaha...jan kau kastau tingkap mana satu ahh laling...biar si wine silap panjat. *Lols