Statcounter

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Predictions...Predictions...

It almost feels like a sin being silent after New Year. Whatever happens to that 3-digit numbers. *Lols. I saw this prediction on the last day of last year. It is for my zodiac prediction for 2010. Well... since that it has quite a lot of positive elements, I actually care enough to put it in my blog. Hehehehe. I mean, if you ask me if I believe in predictions, I don't mind getting good predictions, cos I would want to believe it to be true. As for bad predictions, bad news from me. I don't punish myself that easily. As long as I'm still breathing, I have the power to make things happen. If the bad things still gonna happen anyway, heaven knows. "I'll cross the bridge when I come to it."

As far as Zodiac prediction is concerned, most people say that there are two categories. Whether or not the prediction will suit you well, or totally the opposite. Some Cancerians are not that sensitive as what the Zodiac characteristics always say. So, you can say that if you are a Cancer and not sensitive, you belong to the other category. As for me, the dominant characters for Cancerians represent myself very well. So I actually have the reasons to smile for any good predictions...or at least, see it as a good motivator to make those predictions come true. Hehehe

Here's what I pasted from the site.

One thing that all Crabs (astrological Cancers or the seafood type of crab) know deep in their hearts is that someone, somewhere out there knows how great it would be to bust them wide open and eat them with melted butter. The big news for you this year, Cancer, is that Pluto has moved into your Seventh House, which rules marriage, partnerships and close relationships. This means that someone may very well be cracking your heart open in the next year.

256: SOMEONE MAYBE CRACKING MY HEART OPEN? WOWWW... *Lols... WHO?

Cancer has a bit of a reputation for enjoying doom and gloom. You don't. You just seem to get more than your fair share of it. It must be that thick shell of yours. Everyone assumes you can just take it.

256: THICK SHELL? YEAH...I THINK I NEED IT! ACTUALLY, THICKER SHELL MORE LIKE IT!! Hehehe

The good news is that you earned that reputation because you can take it, and more. And often, your greatest moments come when you have overcome the greatest obstacles. Thankfully, the roadblocks you face in 2010 won't be that devastating, but they'll certainly give you an opportunity to shine. New support and new energy will be entering your life from unexpected and overlooked people and things, and you'll be able to soar above it all!

256: THIS PARAGRAPH SEEMS TO BE GOING AT THE RIGHT DIRECTION WITH MY SITUATION NOW. THE ROAD IS BUMPY IN FRONT OF ME NOW, BUT I ALWAYS SEE THE LIGHTS TO GUIDE ME THROUGH. I KNOW THAT IF I CAN MANAGE TO GO THROUGH IT, IT WILL BE VERY REWARDING!

But then...

EVERYTHING IS STILL UP TO ME, RIGHT?

The conclusion is...Predictions will remain predictions. It's our hands that will spell the result. Let's make it big this year, guys.

No comments: