Statcounter

Friday, January 15, 2010

The Sulky One

I'm sure semua orang pernah merajuk. Just that, bukan semua orang mudah merajuk, tidak macam sesetengah orang yang sikit2 pun merajuk. Silap sikit pun merajuk, apa lagi silap banyak...bagus nda payah cakap.

But apa actually di dalam hati orang yang merajuk ni? Adakah dia ni memang seorang yang kebudak-budakan? Tidak matang? Or memang pun tindakan pihak yang satu lagi tu memang tidak wajar sampaikan di kawan satu ni memang patut merajuk?

First...bagus kita define dulu apa yang dikatakan dengan merajuk. In English, it's called Sulk/Sulking. Entah kenapa definition yang datang dalam kepala sia sekarang ni adalah --- Merajuk is an act of Protest.

Protest - because you want to let the other person know that you dislike or disagree sama apa yang dia baru buat terhadap kau.

Why should you protest? Because you want to DEFEND your rights. Bila kau tau kau berhak menerima layanan yang lebih baik dari pihak yg satu lagi but you didn't get it, so you Merajuk untuk menunjukkan protest yang memberikan signal kepada pihak yang satu tu bahawa he/she just did something wrong to you and they should do something to make things right.

I would say that Merajuk is an expression, yang mengandungi tension yg bersifat emotional. Like, jiwa kau bergolak tidak puas hati, tapi secara zahirnya, adakalanya kau tidak mampu cakap apa2. Kau cuma buat muka masam sebab you want the other person to at least, SEDAR apa yang dia telah buat yang membuatkan emosi kau terganggu. Adakalanya, merajuk yang tidak bercakap apa2 ni lagi bisa sebab you leave the other person clueless, What's going on? And the person has to squeeze his brains to see, Where didI go wrong? Well, sometimes people did in unintentionally. Nda pasal2 ja si dia merajuk. Aiks, apa hal ni?

Well, Why perlu merajuk? Like I said, I think Merajuk tu perlu dalam satu hubungan. It's like a warning signal to the other person that he/she just did something you dislike and that they should find the way to correct it. This way, you actually DEMAND to get the attention that you deserve and most important, RESPECT. In one way, you think that the other person violate something that makes you think you are less respected, and he/she MUST make amend before things get normal again.

I tried to find the reason behind being sulky. I remember that I was my daddy's girl when I was a kid. I still remember those moments when I woke up from sleep and found out that I was alone, I MUST cry so loud and I could expect my dad would come and get me. Oh yeah, that was me. *Grinzz... Hahahahahahahaha. I was speaking about my kid version, why should I feel ashamed?

I especially remember this one time when some relatives came to visit, and my dad was busy attending to them. My dad is always a friendly and funny person. He likes to entertain and treat the guests nicely and make them feel at home. What about that poor sulky girl? I still demanded the attention that I always received from my dad. I remember when they were busy preparing the foods, I could not wait and I ate first. But I still wanted to join them for dinner, so I told my dad to call me for dinner cos I wanted to join even though I have taken mine earlier. You guessed it. My dad was too busy with the relatives, and I was waiting at the corner for him to invite me cos I refuse to just make myself present- I needed an invitation. So my dad actually missed to make that invitation and they just went away with the dinner. What happened to me? I was hiding at the corner in the living room and I cried "courteously" trying to not making any sound, but then some of the relatives noticed that and told my dad and then only he remembered! He quickly went to me and coax me to stop crying and took me to join the dinner. Omigawdd! Was that me? Are you sure? Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

As an adult I am now, I still recall that even how much my maturity is taking control, I still can't just run away from being Sulky. I remember when I bought this sweater for my (ex)boyfriend, and I remember it was a hard-earned money just to buy him a nice one. When he received it, he didn't make the expression that I wanted to hear. I expected that he would say Thank you, I like it sooo much, but he didn't. He just said, Thank You. And I sulked. Dammnit [256], get a freaking life!! Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhahaha. I didn't talk to him for a week and he couldn't understand why. Hahahahaahahahahaha.

Well, apa pun…another interesting fact about Merajuk is that, you won't merajuk at someone you meet on the street. You sulk at the people that you love and care. So it's another signal that you actually mean something to the person who sulks at you and that's the good news. Hehehehehe. So…rajuk-merajuk ni perkara biasa - kalau kena dengan caranya, hubungan akan lebih baik sebab dari hal2 mcm ni la you guys akan lebih kenal dan tau cara treat each other dengan lebih baik. So kalau tidak suka your partner merajuk, you guys kena pandai treat your partner dengan baik. Bukan asyik2 you saja yang minta layanan istimewa. You pun kena do the same- barulah aman damai dunia ni kan guys… Hehehehehehe…

Bah…kalau sudah si dia merajuk, tunggu apa lagi? Pegi la pujuk? Doiii, mau lagi sia tulis satu post pasal Pujuk Memujuk ka? Nda mauuu…tu kamurang cari sendiri. Nanti u guys telampau manja tu abis sikit2 pun mau sia tulis baru mau buat. (Hahahahahahahaha /me pingsan tawa)

Have fun all! :)

No comments: