Statcounter

Saturday, February 7, 2009

WHAT'S NEXT....

To My Dear Readers...
Here are some of the updates that you guys can expect from my blog...Let's WELCOME:

A Tribute Page For K[O]R[N]

He’s cooperating very well. He knows what I need and want and I’m not sure if he understands how much I want him here in my blog, but he surely find himself helpless to say No to me. *Grinz. Where do you think the words “Sweet Corn” comes from? Yeah... they got inspired by K[O]R[N] himself actually. Yup. Now you know. (*Lols)

A Tribute Page For Ulal (Renewed Page!)

My beloved brother finally deserves a bite. 3 new pictures that take 3 lifetimes to send. Thanks my dear for “really taking your time”. *Lols. (Muahssss) (Pesanan penaja: Capat send ba laling!!! *sambil cekak pinggang).

The Favourite Posts

I will make shortcuts to among the favourite posts that I have made in this blog. You guys need this highlight so that you don’t miss out what’s good in this blog. Remember, my blog is mainly about sharing ideas and views. Almost all my posts are written passionately. If you are into stuff like that, I’m helping you so that YOU WON’T miss them.

Hall Of Fame

This is MY APPRECIATION to my online buddies. The online awards are around since many years ago, but my “Awards” are different because it’s made just for the individuals themselves only. I can’t help but do this because I really want to make some people know how special they are in their own way.

Expect these updates in the nearest future. Bear with me :)

NOTE: But for now, I need to rush back to work! Banyak kerja belum siap ba! *Lols.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haiyaaaaaa litol kosayangan ..paam2 lah ni musim singa2 bulum abis sampai 15 ari!! ampir tiap malam p YAM SENG!! sal tu sampai 3 hayat lum tersend tu sama ko bilang mu wakwak!!
bahhhh .. ni malam kalo teda rintangan alam semula jadi ... sia totapz send tu sama ko ..sbab sdah ko ajar kan sia camna kisi kisi kan tu barang :)))

uii uiii...napa ni word berification suruh taip TOTOPRE <-- ada kaitan bili numbur toto kaitu utk sia ni ari manang!! wakwakwak