Statcounter

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm Tagged Again by Dingobee

It's harder than it looks! Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag 10 people. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real...nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.
(Dingo, I didn't read this part when I do the tag. Please excuse me this time ah *Lols. Buli jua opt for free style ba tu kan. Hahaha)
Have fun!

1. What is your name?

Shy la to tell cos it's quite cute. *Lols

2. A four letter word:

Kiss (Muahssssssssssss!)

3. A boy's name:

Chris (No, it's not like what you're thinking. Well, okay. Maybe you're right. Haha)

4. A girl's name:

Rach (I'm lazy to finish the spelling. Hahahaha)

5. An occupation:

A-Laugher (If someone pays me for laughing, I should be a millionaire by now. *Lols)

6. A color:

A colour that I find in the jewellery shops that is not available in your Luna colour pencils.

7. Something you wear:

Pants (sometimes it becomes something that I don't wear. *Lols)

8. A food:

My ayam masak cili (when I found out too late that I didn't even have chillies).

9. Something found in the bathroom:

Myself, while lazily taking my bath (Hahahaha)

10. A place:

A spot where I landed on when I thought that my bed was king size.

11. A reason for being late:

"That stupid dream extended my sleep! Kurang asam tul tu mimpi woo, kan?!" (Sambil gusuk2 mata)

12. Something you shout:

"Hahahaahahaha" ("Ui, nanti tebangun urang." My answer, "They can always sleep back, what." Then I sambung lagi shouting itu Hahaha.) *Lols

13. A movie title:

300 (a movie I said I like but l have not yet watched *Lols)

14. Something you drink:

I tried to lie that it's Not Coffee. Okay, it's NOT coffee. Okay, I lied.

15. A musical group:

Hot&Spicy Girls (A name that Spice Girls should call themselves if Britney and Paris join in)

16. A street name:

Twofivesix Street (The un-named street that consists of my journey from home to work and back to home, like everyday!)

17. A type of car:

A Baby Car- Please appreciate this vehicle that our parents need for us when we were still a baby. Hehehe.

18. A song title:

You Know You Love Me (someone pls compose that song for me, thank you. *Lols)

19. A verb:

Try-to-work-with-the-pc-but-the-pc-ends-up-watching-me-sleeping (That's a Verrry long verb, I can see. *lols)

You told me to have fun, right? That's what I call FUN!

These people I tag PLEASEE be as creative if NOT more creative than me. I DARE YOU!!!

I need to tag 10 persons but I only tag 5 because it's 10 devide by 2. It still comes from the number 10, right. *Lols

1. MiszCayg18 -

You're hot, you're cute, you're nice - Do this tag for me

2. Lizzy_gal -

I only knew you for short while, I already knew how brainy and cute you are - Say Yez to this tag bebeh

3. K[o]r[n] -

I already know you're cute, I already know you're Smart - I want you to show to other people who don't yet know!

4. ^Xyndee^^ -

Muahsssss to you the Devil's Claw. Before you bring the jaws and sharks to jacuzzi, do this tag first k! *Lols

5. Ulal -

Laling, kau buat jua ni tag ah, walaupun kau cuma tulis sana belakang kawanmu si botak tu ja (*Lols)

1 comment:

Twofivesix256 said...

Sia mau komen sendiri. Sia buat ni tag without knowing the syarat ba tu. SO terlanjur sudah dii. *Lols. Tapi I think I will have to do it that way anyway sebab I didn't (can't) even answer the first question. Erkss. Muahsss Dingobee.