Statcounter

Friday, February 20, 2009

Just Dropping By...

Hi Guys... just dropping a note here. I am EVEN busier today, and I'm really in my working mood. Last nite I thought of working on a new post for today, but I ended up sleeping with the light on until morning and I was surrounded by this bunch of newpapers that I was reading before I fell asleep. Kunun2 mau baca kejap ja and then turn on my pc and buat kerja, tiba2 I woke up, siang sudah! Odoiiii...why should I waste my time, SLEEPING like that???? How can I NOT feel guilty for sleeping like I have nothing to do?? Why? Why? (Hahahahahahahaha). I drop this note because I know some of you will drop by and expect to read something from this crazy -3-digits-don't-tikam-nanti-tidak-kena-korang-yang-rugi- (*Lols).
Nasib la sia pernah rasa sudah tekanan dan kesibukan tu yang makes you want to throw up. Nasib la kesibukan sia sekarang ni adalah membuat benda2 yang sia enjoy dan kalau sia mengeluh pun, sia mengeluh dalam ke-positif-an. Wutever term I'm using here, it all comes out spontaneously from this crazy mind of mine. I don't usually write directly like right now, so what you get now is Totally Unedited- totally unashamed peace of mind from a totally-not-me. Ok, I lied.
Hahahahahahahahaha.
Okay. U guys baik2 saja today ah. I was quite surprised that some people actually notice when I don't go online for even a day. I think you guys can try for the post -"The Stalker", I think you guys have some great talent. *giggles. OK! OK! I'm kidding. You guys are great. Muahsss
I must finish most of my work today so I can do something fun tonite. Laterz ya.
Muahsss again.
Hehehe.

2 comments:

AngeL BeaR said...

bah...p grab awards d blog sa..sa kasi ko tuh~~~

Twofivesix256 said...

makaseh ah dingo...muahss muahss muahss, sia nampak bai tu nick sia dalam tu long long list. Tapi sia segan mau simpan sini blog sia, abis tu org yg buat tu award nda kanal sia ba hehehee...why don't u start an award that carries Angelbear or Dingobee, baru sia nda segan simpan sini blog sia...heheheheheee. Pemalu la kunu2nya bai tu dingo. *Lols. Kau tau la blogger baru yg nda bersosial ni. eheheh. Thanks anyway ahh. Muahs again