Statcounter

Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Phone Call On Valentine's

I have thought of writing down a list of “Rules To Break in 2009” that will consist of the things that I don’t do, but WILL DO in 2009. How interesting is that? *giggles. That post might come later on.

One of the things that I don’t do is calling up guys for casual chats. I don’t call them just to say “Hi, long time no see. How are you doing now?” Nope. That’s not me. If you are the type who wait and hope that Twofivesix[256] is going to ring your phone, most likely you are going to wait and hope in vain. It’s just a habit of mine as long as I can remember. I only ring my family, closefriends and customers for anything urgent.

I have a few guyfriends who ocassionally ring me and engage me on then phone for hours. They are my new friends so I usually have a lot to hear, listen and respond. The ice-breaking thing is quite interesting actually, so I usually entertain long calls – BUT... follow my timing. I don’t take long phonecalls during the day. I will ONLY entertain long phone calls at nite – when I am ready to go to sleep. (But yeah, I promise not to sleep before you finish talking. *Lols)

Okay...speaking of Twofivesix[256] breaking her own rules finally, I did it last nite. Earlier that day, a guyfriend said that, “I’m waiting a call from this “one person” who promised she would call, but she never called.” I was like, “Ouch, was that me?” *Lols. The word “promise” is serious to me. I won’t break my own promise, Not Anymore. I remember telling him that “Next time, it would be my turn to ring you, okay?” But maybe I did not realize I use the word “promise”. Actually, even this line -“Next time, it would be my turn to ring you, okay?”- is already “something abnormal” for me to say because I never actually said that to my other friends. And I realize and admit that I said it to this particular guyfriend of mine when he gave me his first call about 2 weeks ago. I didn’t know why I feel that I SHOULD return him the favour. So until yesterday, he finally mentioned it. I felt guilty too because I didn’t know that he’s been waiting for my call eversince. Yes, and yesterday was Valentine’s Day. Wasn’t it a great timing to “make someone keep her words to make that damn phonecall?” *Lols

So I kept my word last nite. When I first got him on the phone, I said. “Do you know how lucky you are? I don’t usually ring guys.” He was laughing, the kind of laugh that made me want to stop and ask, “Why are you laughing? What’s so funny?” Maybe he laughed at the idea that I was actually breaking my own rule because of him. But I did say sorry to him because I made him wait. But last nite I was the “hyper Twofivesix[256]” – which happens to be my real character actually. I’m really sorry to him for showing my worst side before he was even ready for it. Hahahaahahahahahahaha.

I’m sure when he reads this, he knows I was talking about him. Hehehehe. What should I say now? Thanks for making me break one of my rules? Hahahahahahahaha. Maybe I think you’re lucky because I feel so easy “keeping my words” when it comes to you. From day one when you balik2 merajuk “tidak kana layan” – finally it all worth it, right? Whatever it is, I think you deserve it. Thanks for being sweet, man. Muahss.

NOTE: Yez people, keep on guessing... *Lols.

5 comments:

Kimi . Wiz . Khalifa . Kenji said...

Wew`~! Sepa Kaito0o Arr??? Wew`~!

Twofivesix256 said...

Antah laaa korn...cuma dorang dua ja tau tuu... eh silap, one of them is me pla tu. *Lols.

Anonymous said...

/me rasuah luk sama tu angel cupid spaya busurkan tu rahsia sama sia :))~~~~

Twofivesix256 said...

*Lols. Encik Ulal adalah org ke-3 yang tau ba tu sebenarnya... pura2 lagi dia mau guna tu angel cupid sana hehehehehehehe muahsss my ulal

Kimi . Wiz . Khalifa . Kenji said...

Wakakakakaka`~! Berapa Kenen C Ulal Mo Mintak Rasuah Ni? Hahahahahahaha`~! Wew`~!