Statcounter

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Theory Behind The Falling Eyelashes

Have you guys heard this funny thing when people used to say that when you find the piece of your eyelashes on your cheek, someone is actually missing you? *Lols. No kidding. It happens to me, A LOT. Is this coincidence or what? I mean, when I have new people coming to my life, my eyelashes start to fall, like every morning! I look in the mirror and keep finding an eyelash on my cheek. Of course I don’t actually believe the joke that falling eyelashes is an indicator that you’re “being missed by someone” but sometimes it happens a lot that I keep seeing my piece of eyelash on my cheek, I CAN’T HELP but get MAD!!! *Lols. And there goes the funny thought, “Whoever missing me right now, you better stop, cos I don’t want to waste another eyelash, you understand me?” Hahahahaahahahahahahahahaahaha. Yeah, that’s a funny thought that comes to my mind because I start to get pissed off when I see more and more of my eyelashes start to fall down. I love my eyelashes ok? Don’t make me lose more just because someone is missing me! *Lols. Just kidding guys. I mean, the part where my eyelashes falls a lot, is true! I remember when I just met this guy at a function about 2 years ago. He showed a lot of interest “to make friends” with me and called me up EVERYDAY since that he is working at a different district. Shortly after, he became a bestfriend to me for almost a year. Those are one of the times when I remember when I lost a lot of eyelashes. *Lols. I didn’t think much about my falling eyelashes but because it kept happening, I just couldn’t stand it anymore! The closest person I want to accuse was him, because he became a major thing to me daily, because he never missed a day talking to me. I said to him, Are you missing me that much, or what? I’m losing my eyelashes everyday, you know that? *Lols. He thought I was kidding.

During those times, I had a meet up with my close female friend. We had a long chat at one foodcourt. In the middle of chatting, she told me, “There’s an eyelash on your cheek.” My goodness. I finally got “A WITNESS”!!!! You see that? I got even mad towards my guyfriend because my own friend saw it, LIVE telecast, man! I wasn’t making up stories about the falling eyelashes, ok? Hahahaha. But really guys. Is it coincidence or what? I experience something like that whenever there’s a new person who comes to my life, whether the person is trying to get close to me or whatever in that sense. Yup, even only as friends. I mean, usually, in the beginning of a friendship, the person usually makes extra effort to be in touch with you, like calling you, sms-ing you and even come to see you. I notice that whenever something like that happens, my eyelashes start to give that attitude of falling down. *Lols. (I thought that only the London bridge is falling down. Hahahahaahahahahahahaha)

Omigawd. I’m serious. I love my eyelashes. It’s because of them that I never have to worry about getting an eyedo just to make my small eyes visible. I mean, I don’t mind if people are missing me for a reason, I even THANK you for missing me, but can we let my eyelashes stay out of this? *Lols.

This actually the second time that I write about this and the first article that I wrote in the old unknown blog, my exboyfriend actually loved the article. He said that, “Maybe one of them of miss you is me.” I don’t really care who and who, I’m trying to keep my eyelashes here, do you guys understand! *Lols.

Just want to have a morning laugh with you guys. Hope you enjoy it. Have a nice day everyone :)

Muahssss

No comments: