Statcounter

Monday, February 23, 2009

My Diet Regime

My goodness. I have not even started a diet regime towards the mission to lose weight. Hehehehe. I can’t always reward myself like this, right? I mean, I have this habit of rewarding myself after a long day at work. I thought that I deserve to do and eat what I want, but I think I’m overdoing often enough. I don’t actually deserve to sleep as early as 8 PM and only wake up at 6.30 AM. My goodness. Now I’m a sleep canibal too, am I not? *Lols.

Actually, to hell with this losing weight thing. I don’t think it would ever work. The more we aim to lose weight, the farther we are from it. Remember how Oprah lost her weight in months and regain back even twice the weight she lost? Man, that was disastrous. Now what happens? She just quits from trying to lose weight and decided to be happy with her new weight. Yup, I know it guys. I am also not and never that obsessed with weight. I’m not a friend of the weight scale. In fact, I never care! *Lols. That’s the problem! I never care! I think that it’s not healthy to never watch the weight. I think that to never care about weight is already a problem. Weight and size is not all about looking good, my friends. It’s about health! I can’t deny though that my mission to lose weight is more on to look good. *Lols. But wait, I DO IT FOR MYSELF. That’s the most important thing. I can never do something serious like this just to please someone else but me. It’s not worth it to suffer and to cut meal portion just so I can make someone smile. Gimme a break!

Yeah, that’s a pinch of the selfish Twofivesix[256]. Hahahahaha.

For the Catholics, I’m sure you guys know that the coming Wednesday is The Ash Wednesday. I was like, Ah? The Fasting season is here? Now, that’s what I call so-in-line with my mission to lose weight. *giggles. Isn’t it great that I have a greater reason to eat less, and the greater reason is for the faith in God. That's cool :)

Wish me luck.
*giggles

4 comments:

pa'e said...

actually..its not goin to work if there is no effort...and the best part is am also doin the same thing as what u trying to do and its never works!ahahhaahha

Twofivesix256 said...

Hahahahaha pa'e. if you lost some weight, share with me ahh... *Lols

Anonymous said...

kalo bagi sia..no hal baitu pasal gumuk.yg penting tu kulustulul,darah tinggi ,kinsing manis teda naik saham lah...jan saja lampau gumuk sampai nda larat bejalan :)) tapi bagi kaum pompuan ni yg payah sikit. taim sari baju lah yg paling bikin geram kan bebeh256 :))

Twofivesix256 said...

ya baaa laling...baju tu la actually sebab utama ba juga tu. Tapi I really don't mind buying new clothes kalau sia lose weight hehehehehehehehe :P