Statcounter

Thursday, February 19, 2009

What Does Busy Feel Like?

You guys pernah rasa ka satu hari tu betul2 bz. Tidak cukup tangan mau buat macam2. Selalunya, kerja mimang banyak, tapi sometimes, I can pretend that I’m Not that busy. Bad attitude actually. But can we stand being busy all the time? I don’t think so!

Actually, being busy takes us away from “the life wondrous moments”. Because being busy engage us in a particular activity and we don’t have spare time to do what we would like to do, if we had the choice. But let me be fair. Being busy has its own wonder too. You feel like you’re fully utilized, your ability and time is not wasted and you’re actually useful – and although it will wear you down, but it’s in a positive way. If you kerja habis2 untuk satu reward – isn’t it good? Rather than relaxing and do all the fun stuff but it leaves you with an empty pocket, still not so cool, right?

Yesterday was busy for me. I kinda love it when I had to say no to my leisure just because I realise that work is more important. Sometimes, moments of desperation teach us a lot. It’s good that sometimes circumstances force us to do something right because if you wait for “you own guts” do it for yourself, you might wait forever, in vain. In my case, yes. I know that I have some issues with disciplines, priorities and all those stuff. So again, in MY case, I need moments like that. It’s like, Make Me Dead Busy Today so I will skip today from feeling guilty – I wasted my time for nothing. Nahh…not that line again.

Actually, today is also busy for me. I hope I have the time to post this to my blog, so you guys don’t have to spend another day “missing” me. *Lols. I have an interesting post that I’m currently working on – but maybe the timing is not so right for me to complete it as soon as I usually can. Do you think creativity is THAT easy? Nope, it’s not. Sometimes you can go a thousand miles in 10 minutes writing about something interesting, but when the mood is not there, you would spend a month just to figure out the first word to write.

No. Don’t take it away from me. I love my ideas. My crazy ideas. I can’t live without them. Who am I without my ideas? People could say that they like me because I’m funny, because I am talkative, because I am manja(?), but actually I think it’s my ideas that really stand out from the rest of the qualities. I want to stay this passionate in writing, and I want to always love sharing my crazy mind, and I hope that it doesn’t matter how busy I get, I always want to have that burning desire to experience life and then share it to the rest of the world, through my piece of writing.

You guys can never imagine how much satisfaction this blog has given to me.

I’ve told you guys once, that even if nobody is reading, I will still write. The fact is that – now I know that the feeling is much different when you know there are people who are there to read what you write. I won’t miss it for the world.

Is it okay to say, THANKS, right now?

I will come back and write more when I’m done with my little project here.

THANKS :)

P/S – To My Ulal’s Lovers… Expect A Renewed Tribute Page for him very soon.

2 comments:

AngeL BeaR said...

waaaaaaaaaaaa....byk tul renewed tribute dia nie...not fair not fair~ hahahahahaa

Twofivesix256 said...

wahahahaha dingo...cakap kuat sikit ah, biar itu ulal dengar. *Lols. Uiks, actually, bukan balik2 bai tu, sia ja yang cakap dari dulu, belum pun sia buat sampai sekarang, abis itu en. ulal ambil sampai 3 lifetime mau send pics nya baa... sampai rusak ba tu monitor dia tu ari gara2 ini renewed blog jak. *Lols. Bah, tunggu la ah. Harap2 esok ok sudah.