Statcounter

Friday, February 13, 2009

Let's Celebrate Love :)


As you can see in my blog template, I made a new theme. I did the graphics just now and then after that I wanted to pick the song for the background music to suit this lovey-dovey theme. I played each of the slow songs that I have in this pc of mine. Most of the songs are a collection of great songs that I have since years ago. Some of them are the songs that keep a lot of wonderful memories.


Have you been in love before? I’m sure you know how it feels to be in love. I’m sure you too have a song that recorded all the beautiful moments of you and the person you loved. But things happen. For some reasons, you have to say goodbye to all the memories. So, does it mean that you will have to dump the song that was once a theme for the great love you once had?


I have a number of great songs that keep the wonderful memories I once had. But I have learnt to “neutralize” these songs, making sure that I can still enjoy them without them bringing back the moments that could make me feel sad. Guess what? I have long thought that I have succeeded. Until Just Now.


I clicked this particular song and let it play for a while. As the melody and the lyrics came out, I initially felt nothing because I have set my mind that I have neutralized all the “sensitive songs”. Maybe NOT THIS ONE? After the song started playing for a while, I suddenly felt like something sharp was slowly penetrating my heart. “No, it’s not happening again.” I tried to deny that IT was happening again, but the pain started to grow more and more and at one point, I had to stop the song! I couldn’t bear it anymore. If I listened to it more than I had, I would have break down in TEARS.


It’s funny that we thought we knew so much about what’s inside our heart. It’s also funny how peculiar the ways could be for us to discover a lot of denials. You can say it a thousand times, but there’s always a way that you would eventually learn that all the while, you are actually lying to yourself. Does something like that just happened to me just now?


Why the song still hurt?
I don’t care what the real answer is.
I only know that I can’t be wrong about one thing.


I’VE BEEN IN LOVE.
 
“To Love And Then Get Hurt Is Better Than To Never Love At All.”
Let’s Celebrate Love For All The Joys That It Brings To Our Lives.

No comments: