Statcounter

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Huh? Sexy?

Yesterday, a guyfriend dropped by at my office for a chat. We have not chatted for months. He’s a handsome and well-built Indian guy in his 40’s, a professional interactive software developer, happily married and he’s a quiet and shy type of guy. The only reason why we both can get along is because I am way TOO talkative and maybe that makes him feel more opened and comfortable talking with me. Ah surprised? Yes, I am Very2 Talkative. Thank you. *Lols

Though he’s in his 40’s, he looks much much younger. The only things that are 40’s with him, are his knowledge, his maturity and his achievement in career. During all the chats before, he injected a lot of new ideas because he is also the type who read a lot and being in creativity field, I pretty much understand how he deals with his work. We have spoken about almost everything, from politics, education, social, relationship and even marriage. Now you know why I enjoy chatting with him.

But yesterday, things got a bit funny when in the middle of talking about “the world issues”, he stopped and looked at me. And he said, “You look so...(then he did this signal with his hands). I was expecting something rude to come out from his mouth. *Lols. “...so FIT!” Then I when, “Ah? Fit?” Then I laughed. “Maybe it’s my clothes?” He answered, “Yeah, maybe.” Then he stared again. It was awkward that he stared right to my shoulder down, and my goodness, it was awkward. Hahahaha. “You look...Sexy.” (and at once, he three that nasty look). Then I said, “It must be the colour of my blouse.” Then he stared again, for a long long time. If I didn’t respect him as a matured friend, I might have called it “harrassment” just by the way he stared. “You look so sexy la. No wonder la the doctor came here and talked nasty with you the other day.” Then I laughed like a hurricane because he was teasing me by bringing back the story about “the doctor yang miang”. “The blouse is quite tight, right. Don’t wear too sexy la.You should be careful with the guys. Then I thought that it was too much. No, my blouse wasn’t sexy at all. It was half-long sleeved and the length of the blouse was only like inches away from my knees. It was only that the colour is black and white. It was SO unfair to give me such a remark as if I was wearing a bikini. “No la, not sexy la. It’s not even tight.” Excuse me, I occassionally wear a blouse much tighter than that one. That blouse is NOT sexy, OK??

Although I responded to him with laughter, actually I felt quite bad because A Guy just advised me on what to wear. *Lols. Like I have this serious problem in my dress code? My goodness. Bikin malu ooh! But after advising me, he kept on staring at those certain “areas” AS IF he was enjoying the view. Nasib la I remember my friend punya favourite line, “Inda juga ba terkurang daging badan sia ni sia kalau tu org tinguk sia”. (Hahahaahahahahahaha). But I took it in a good way la. Although he’s not the miang type, but he told me once that maybe I should be more careful with guys LIKE HIM, because quiet guys like him might be keeping more unexpected rages inside them compared to the guys who are shamelessly MIANG. Hahahahaha.

So, ok...we got over the topic for a while. So he continued talking about something else. And as I was listening to him, I was doing the fidgeting thing. I played with the tips of my fair with my fingers and then again, he stopped talking and stared at me. “It’s so nice la seeing your fingers playing with your hair like that. It’s such a view.” Then I went, Ouch, really?No, don’t stop. It a girly thing that we guys enjoy looking at.” My gosh. What went wrong with this friend of mine?? Hahahahaaha. Then I said la, “It’s because my hair is long enough and I feel like it’s so within my reach. So it’s something normal la seeing me touching the tips of my hair.” He replied. “It’s a cute thing la the girls do.” Then I said, “Actually, I do that to look for the hair splits ba tu.” Then I laughed. “Hey, don’t ever say that to a guy. Nevermind about the splitz. It’s the way you ladies play with the hair is such a view." (Mataiiii laa! Semua pun mau dikomennya!)

“You be extra careful with the guys. Look at you, you’re looking so sexy in this blouse, and your hair is very nice, you like to laugh, you can drive men into temptation you know. Never tempt temptations.”
My goodness!!

Sia paling inda suka masa2 chat tu, tiba2 sia pula jadi subject. Eiii... tapi actually bagus juga ba tu ada kawan yang tegur. At least we get the idea of some issues yang ada dalam diri kita. Maybe kita nda sedar kita punya cara berpakaian ni actually menjolok mata, atau cara kita ni menarik perhatian yang tidak sepatutnya... semuanya buli diambil pengajaran ba tu. Walaupun dalam hati sia tau yang itu cuma pandangan peribadi dia, tapi macam yang sia cakap tu ari, lebih baik kita tau daripada kita tidak tau. Sebab kadang2 kita ni main hantam ja, so kalau ada kawan tegur tu, maybe ada dia punya rasional juga. Timbang2 la mana yang buli diguna pakai untuk kebaikan sendiri. Tapi penilaian orang ni mimang totally subjective. Kau pakai longgar pun kena tegur, apa lagi pakai ketat. Jadi kalau mau ambil semua apa orang cakap tu secara bulat2, mimang tunggang langgang la jadinya. Itu la, kita ni kena ada satu pegangan yang lagi kuat dan kukuh dari tu semua supaya kita tidak cepat melatah. Kita kena KENAL dan PERCAYA sama diri sendiri LEBIH dari org lain. Apa pun, pandangan org tu dengar juga – dan nilai sendiri sejauh mana benda tu sesuai untuk kita guna. Pokok pangkal semua datang dari sini! ---> (*256 is pointing at where the brain is.)

In my situation yesterday, I could think negatively. Sia buli tuduh dia yang ni saja2 mau gatal2 sama sia, or he was just giving me signal that in a way, he accidentally got “turned-on” by me and so he cakap2 macam2 untuk cover, I could think that maybe he was attracted to me... Macam2 la. But daripada sia menyusahkan diri mau pikir semua tu, bagus sia terima ja benda tu semua secara positive dan tidak banyak pikir. Yang sia pikir, he’s my friend, and he gives me a lot of great ideas about life and maybe now I can call him a caring guy friend who shared some tips so that I could present myself better in public. How about that? Doesn’t hurt at all, right? *Grinz.

Note: Sia masih mau mempertahankan bahawa blouse sia kemarin tu TIDAK SEKSI LANGSUNG! Sekian, terima kasih. (*Lols)

3 comments:

Joel Johnny said...

Erm.. on this case.. what my says is.. JUST BE CAREFULL..
Hahaha..

Anonymous said...

besa labaitu spisis bergelar kaum adam neh!!! kekadang hurmonnya nek kemunsak kinabalu !! yg balut abis 2 pakaian pun buli nampak siksi!!!! tapi awas kalo hurmon durang taim turun!! suma pun nampak seksa tu wakwakwak!!

laling!! bepa sijil kawin ko bagi sia neh ?? wakwak

Twofivesix256 said...

hahahahaha... ya la tu. Thanks for sharing guys.

Ulalku: deii berapa byk jua sijil kawin kau mau ni laling? *Lols. Ya la, nanti la sia taip lagi mcm2 punya pesen ahh. Hahahahaa