Statcounter

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"Do you have problem with your R?"


Finally, someone complains about my R! Hahahaahahahahahahaha. My goodness. The rest of you who know how I sound, are you guys shy to complain or do you think my R is normal? Hahaahahahahaha (Excuse me people. Let me laugh a bit ok? Hehehe) 


Okay, let me answer for MYSELF, is that ok? *giggles. NO! I don’t have problem with my R. I can pronounce R perfectly. The only reason why my R got silent once in a while (and then it gets more frequent and frequent *Lols) because I’ve been adapting this “silly” English pronounciation ever since. No, not that I want to sound like I’m a some native English speaker but I’ve been making this as a benchmark since many2 years ago. (Wait, let me laugh. Hahahaahahahahahahahaahah) Yeah I know! You guys will probably say that, jangan la mau tambirang sana mau cakap English punya slang, NO. Ini bukan tambirang. But I take it as a task because I’ve been listening to a lot of interviews and I enjoy them. I love the English, I love how they speak it, and then, in the hunt of getting a better and better English, I learn from these. It’s something that I adapt since a long time ago. I don’t mind pronouncing R properly, like most Sabahans do, but since that I got used to the pattern of pronouncing it “that” way, then I accidentally silencing the R. Like... I can pronounce PapaRRRR like any Sabahans with the normal R do but since I get used to not press the R to that right level, I just say it lightly and to some ears, the R can be gone completely. Hahahaahahahahaha.


My gawd. I explain all this just to defend myself that my R is normal? My goodness!!! Hahahaahahahahahahahahaha


The fact that my old time ex-boyf spoke totally English and nothing else, maybe I learnt it more or less from him too. Not because I immitate, but for me, that’s the right way of pronouncing English. Nothing else.


I speak totally totally pekat punya Sabahan so conform la itu R sia keluar dengan bangganya! Tapi excuse me juga kalau tersilent tu, cos it’s not because I can’t pronounce it well. Please ok? Please, I really don’t want to make enemies with the word R just because of this small misunderstanding. Hahahahaahahahahahahahaha.


Ok, clear sudah? Sebut betul betullll... RRRRRrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Hahahaahaha.

Muahsss you guys.










No comments: