Statcounter

Saturday, February 7, 2009

3 Phones, Are You Sure?

Finally, the needs to have 3 phones ARE HERE! Imagine, if you’re a Celcom user, sms-ing with your Digi/Maxis friends, 5 SMS for RM1, and instead, if you’re the user of the same network, it’s as cheap as 100 SMS for RM1! You see the difference? It’s 5:100 my friends! If you are sms-ing someone who you don’t have the needs to talk that much, of course, you don’t feel the difference. Like me, I had also never feel the difference, until recently!

I have been using one network all my life, until lately I have the needs to buy another number from another telco because the difference in the cost is so unreasonable. I refuse to be the victim of this, so I decided to buy a new number. The fact that I have been accompanying my friends who want to have sms chat with, I might also do this for their convenience. I see that when they need to talk to me, sometimes it take more than a hundred SMS per-day! My gosh!

It happens occasionally that a friend “pajak” me for sms, THE WHOLE DAY! It happened before that from the time I went out from my house, and while I was working, and then after I came home and then when I was on my bed for my goodnite sleep...I was still sms-ing the same person! My goodness! *Lols. I remember asking, “Hey, we have been sms-ing for the whole day. Do you realize that?” He answered. “Yes, but I never got bored of sms-ing with you.” Thank you, but what if there are more than one person who wants to sms with me, like the whole day? Hahahahahahaha. Now this is starting to sound funny.

Actually, my job is simple. To MOST people, I only reply when they sms. I seldom initiate a long sms conversation. It’s always my friends who do, and I can’t just cut them off. I need to listen to what they have to say and then reply. So I feel a bit silly when I have the option of sms-ing like crazy for 100 sms only for RM1, do I opt for 50 sms for RM10? See the difference? With the cost of new numbers is very cheap, and same network rate is also very cheap, tell me what is there to stop us? What wait, 3 phones? Are you sure? Hahahahahahahaah

I am already so pening with 2 phones now. Luckily that I remember one antique phone I put in my cupboard – a phone with a sentimental value. I rather let it break down on its own then to give it to someone else or sell it. Then, I’m asking myself now. Let’s complete the quota of 3 phones for 3 networks? Hahahahahahahahaha

I must think very carefully since that I am a reckless and clumsy person. I tend to misplace my things and simply forget. Until this time, I have not found my watch and my favourite lipstick. They got lost here in my office, somewhere in this bush of anythings. Imagine how semak is thaT! Hahahahaha. Luckily, if you misplace your phone, you can ring it from your other phone right? Then I think I go for 3 networks, 3 phones! Way to go! Hehehehe :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haiyaaaaaaaa litol kosayangan ... mo sia bawa angkatan OM p upis mu kemas2 kah ?? :)) ada tu sana kaykay om nama omatiuz...tapi..bkan upah luit dia mo tu tau!! dia cuma mo bawa mandak kat upis mu p zemur bulan jak wakwak ..psttt dingobee jan ko kastaw tu setan om arr :))~~~~~

Twofivesix256 said...

hahahaahhaahahha lalingggg. Daripada sia cari tu om, bagus lagi kau yang tulung me. Kau tu harus dihukum tuu... notty betul. Nanti pas kau kemas, kita pi minum kupi lor...my treat. Ok or not? heheheheh :P (Tapi mesti kemas betul2 that. Mau2 dua tiga hari oso tu baru siap kali. Hahahahaha)