Statcounter

Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Hunt For The Right Mug...

Last nite, I spent almost half an hour finding for a mug to enjoy my coffee. I felt quite funny because it was only a damn cheap mug, and I was analizing it like a big fat diamond. What I had in mind was I need a mug that could inspire me and make me feel good. *giggles. Guess what? I didn’t get to buy a mug last nite, because none of the mugs on the rack really caught my eyes. They have defects here and there. So here I go again this morning, hunting for a bigger mug for my hot drinks at work. With all the dos and don’ts that I must obey...Finally I settle for this boring mug!! *Lols. As I am writing this, the mug already filled with my brunch hot nescafe. Actually I have a lot of mugs here but I still need a bigger one so that I don’t have to spill my coffee because most of my mugs are small and are meant for the guests who come to visit me at work. Oh well...boring or not...I rather not be too particular about a damn mug! Just as long as it’s big enuff to handle my coffee. Be grateful you fussy twofivesix[256]! Hahahahaha. Have a nice day everyone!

No comments: