Statcounter

Saturday, December 20, 2008

What To Wear For Christmas?

I was spending half a day yesterday looking for new clothes for Christmas. The search was very tiring because trust me, it’s not easy looking for the right clothes. Sometimes the clothes look so good on the manequeen but after that you come to realize over and over again that... you are NOT that manequeen. *Lols. Yeah...the body of a manequeen, tall, slim, curvy...thanks for reminding me I am far from that. Hahahaahahahahaha

Anyway...as I was fitting the clothes, from one shop to another...it made me thinking, the REAL DEAL for the clothes shops takes place in this little room called THE FITTING ROOM! *Lols. Yeah...it’s the fitting room is where you decide whether or not to take the clothes right to the counter, or send them back to be displayed. So, if the bosses of the clothes shops know the trick, then they better make sure their fitting room is THE BEST PLACE like no others, for the customers to be able their best look fitting any clothes that they are considering of buying.

So you should not be surprised if the mirror in the fitting rooms sometimes make you look slimmer and lovelier than ever. *giggles. The lighting is VERY IMPORTANT! One of the fitting rooms I went in, had this shady light or should I say, Not enough light at all. So I wasn’t too impressed with what I saw in the mirror. The light didn’t shine the blink-blink on the blouse and a fussy customer like me would take that silly reason not to buy a blouse. *Grins. I took a shot of this fitting room that has been nicely decorated – which I think I KNOW WHY! Great minds think alike! *giggles.

So you ladies, have you found the right clothes to wear? I found myself a few clothes anyway. Yeah...with the budget, I think I did quite good. Wish everyone a nice time searching for your Christmas clothes and to you clothes shops operators, never underestimate the power of a fitting room, ok?! *Giggles.

No comments: