Statcounter

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I Am Stronger Than What You Think...

I had almost a heated argument with a customer a few days ago. It could have crushed my whole day if I let it. Though I am quite vocal and opinionated, I am actually a person who dislikes arguments. It shows one of my biggest weaknesses because I’m a crybaby, I hate criticisms, I hate when people get angry with me, and most of all…I HATE STRESS. When I got angry so much, I cry. I hate it when I cry.

I DON’T BELIEVE that something worthwhile is EASY TO GET. And for that matter, why am I wondering that someday, someone would come to my life and turn things upside down for me? I don’t believe that I won’t get the most difficult customer that she could make me want to smash something on her face. Yeah…that bad. Imagine.

I DON’T BELIEVE that even how good I am, how friendly, polite and gentle I am, nobody is born just to make the life of someone like me, into a living hell. Yes, I don’t have to look for long…I found one already.

But I BELIEVE, that after all…this difficult customer is there for a unique reason. I believe that without a difficult customer like her, I would not learn something more valuable. I would oversee my own weaknesses. Despite all the compliments that I have received my whole life, I am actually still very careless, clumsy and negligence. I sometimes take things for granted and I easily got distracted. And the worse thing is…I don’t know how dangerous those weaknesses can be. I NEVER intend to treat them. I never intend to improve. Because of the attitude of always looking at the POSITIVE SIDE, I forgot that it won’t change the negative sides. And that, I must do something.

There could be a few more other difficult customers like her, BUT I CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Maybe if I were BETTER, they would not stand a chance to be THAT difficult. If I were the better Twofivesix[256], they might not be a bad customer. That’s a challenge for me. How do I know? I JUST KNOW.

I THANK LORD because He gave me strength. This strength gives me the courage to smile during my times of trouble, and one thing that amazes me about this strength, I find it even harder and harder to give up. And people don’t understand it, and they don’t have to. They don’t know that I am NOT faking it. I truly don’t feel even that close to giving up.

No, people don’t know how strong I am. I may show them how fragile I am. I am So So Fragile…that I scare my loved ones that I would got myself “broken in pieces” anytime. Because of me being fragile, people got even more afraid than I do, that when I face the hard time, I might not know how to handle it, I might not survive it. Omigawd. How wrong they are. It’s like, “Are you sure you’re okay?” And whatever that comes out from my mouth that tells them that I am doing VERY OKAY…they won’t buy it. They would simply nod to make me happy. They pretend to believe so that they don’t break my heart.

Once again…I tell you…I am OKAY, and I mean it. I have much much strength left in me and I am not even close to going down. I am VERY VERY strong and I don’t have to prove it, because as long as I know that I am strong, that’s all that matters. What if my strength runs out? No, I don’t have to worry at all. I HAVE GOD :)

No comments: