Statcounter

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Am I Missed Or Not?

Anybody misses me? Yeah, December is a very busy month actually. I know that I have this routine of parking my nick on IRC and though I didn’t chat, at least you guys knew I was around, and AT LEAST you guys didn’t have to miss me this much. Hahahaahahahahahaha. Actually, my wifi connection is in very bad shape these few days. I keep receiving this “Network is unreachable” everytime I tried to connect my IRC. And also, the internet is also down. This is a very very bad time for the connection to act up stupidly, cos it’s a time I need to connect to my blog and the websites that I should monitor. Damn the connection! *Giggles. I miss chatting on IRC and most importantly, I miss my lovely lovely blog (Ouch!) Hahahahaaha. Actually, I went to a internet cafe yesterday during a break in my shopping hours, and I got to visit my own blog from a computer other than mine! Finally! The graphics look much much better than seeing them from my own computer. But my face looks kinda funny there. Oh well, now I understand why you guys reacted kinda funny towards me after visiting my blog...now I KNOW! Hahahaahahahahahahahahaha. Just teasing you guys there. Anyway, I do hope you get back in my routine, and hope to see the familiar nicks around and hopefully have some good funny laughing time chatting. See ya guys around ya! Muahssss.

No comments: