Statcounter

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Old Newspapers, Anyone?

Welcome to another strange funny habit that I develop recently. I have this very big heart to read a lot and a lot because reading is always my hobby and learning about new stuff is something that I’m up to. What happen now?

The newspapers from 3 weeks are still waiting to be read! And tomorrow is already Sunday, another newspaper will add to mountain of newspapers on the floor. *Lols. As what you can see in the picture, those are on my bed. I want to read them before I go to sleep but I always end up asleep only after the first page. Now, when can I find time to read all these delayed newspapers? The news are already stale and old, and I have not even read them yet. Omigawd!!! Hahahahahahahahaha. I Must Read These Newspapers Before The Year Ends, and that is final! Wish me luck. *Lols

No comments: