Statcounter

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Breakfast Incident...

Today I had my breakfast outside; something that I do once in a while to; having some quiet peaceful time to enjoy my favourite dish while waiting for the shops to open. Then you know I have lists to buy so that explains why I didn’t go to work straight away. My sister insisted to join me for breakfast because she was so curious why I really love this Mi goreng ayam in this particular eating outlet. I said, It’s delicious!! And she wasn’t satisfied. She wanted to find the reason to say otherwise. Yeah...that’s my sister. *giggles.

When a girl came to take our orders, so we order laa...not long after that, we got our drinks. My sister ordered this Tea-c-ping (where she got that name pun I don’t know..hahaha) So, not long after that, another girl sent a drink to our table. My sister said, “No, that’s not what I ordered”. It looked like nescafe to her. So the girl marah2 assuming that her friend took a wrong order. The other one shouted, “That is Tea-c-ping la”. So my sister said, “Oh, that’s mine. Sorry”. Bikin panas jua my sister ni. Hahahahahahaha. I said, “Itu pun sudah kecoh. Lain kali tengok betul2 bah”. So my sister makan dulu la since she took ala-carte punya food.

So tidak lama tu...datang la this one girl send makanan that should have been my dish. But she sent nasi goreng pula. Then I started to give that look because inda pasal2, kecoh lagi ini kedai makan gara2 silap order. “I order mi goreng, kan?” Then it started to piss me off when she tried to berkeras with me yang I actually ordered nasi goreng. But I didn’t layan her, a mistake is a mistake. “No, No, I order mi goreng. Change it, ok?” I geleng kepala lagi sebab I go to that place many times sudah, tidak pernah pula jadi macam tu. If you’re a new worker in a restaurant, at least you should be able to take the order, right? *giggles.

So...after a while. She sent me the right order. When I was taking a tissue to clean my fork and spoon, ngam2 lagi itu budak sedang taruh tu sup sana meja. Haiyaaaa!!! Tumpah ba itu sup. Punyalah clumsy. Clumsy terjumpa clumsy...nah berlakulah mcm2 kejadian!! *Lols.

As I was enjoying my meal, I paused. “Eh, I want to take picture!” My sister heran. “For what?”. “My blog.” “Oh kau ada blog sudah ka? Macam tu Raja Petra ba tu kan. “ (*Lols). “ I said, Ya I have. Eh...no laa...baru mau buat.” Hahahahahahahaahhahaah. Shssss...don’t tell me sister I have a blog already ok? (*Lols)

Anyway...my apology to the gurl yang terpaksa deal with sia punya cerewet...but thanks...I enjoyed my breakfast anyway!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its me kambing_hensem ekekek baru juga sia minat mambasa nie blog² urang nie......ekekke klu ko order yg ari² ko mamam tu ngam okie la kan... klu c lap... jan la ba kmu kunun maradang sana n moguod...... kana luda maitu makanan bru kana masak... bru tau.... nda sandi tu.....bkn kmurang nampak derang masak mcm mana kan.... manatau derang lap sija tu kuali pakai kain lap mija.... na...... untung la ... dapat jua rasa tu mija kan......ekekke nie pengalaman sia la time keja d otel..... time chef sia ada masalah sama keluarga then kana mara lg tu sama head chef.... trus dia masak pun cara antam² sija
then dia sakap.... bukan sia makan.......na.... mau cam tu ka?
ekekke
jan ko mara sana ar 256..... komen sija nie kenen....

Twofivesix256 said...

Betul tu ken!!! sia tau tu cerita juaa. Cuma sia confirm itu org bukan tukang masak. Hahahahahaah. Inda la ba mcm tuuu ken. Cuma sia mimang tunjuk geram sikit kalau ada kesilapan kecil. Anyway, I promise to slow down sikit bila datang kadai makan cos takut jua sia makan ludah org ba ken. Hahahahaahhaah. Thanks kio