Statcounter

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's The Thoughts That Count...

I’m wishing everyone a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and to all the Christians, don’t forget to attend your Christmas mass, okay?
By the way, have you guys bought something for your loved ones? Remember, Christmas is a season to share blessings so why not spare a little of the fruit of your labour? If you can throw a nice party, then do it!
As for me, we won’t be having a Christmas party this year since that we are celebrating it at a different house this year and imagine the hassles of cleaning the house after the party. Well, that shouldn’t be an excuse right? Anyway, my mom bought hampers to give to her siblings since that we don’t have party we used to have every year. My family and I will be celebrating our Christmas dinner at a particular restaurant.
As far as Christmas gifts are concerned, remember that IT’S THE THOUGHTS THAT COUNT. Give from the heart and you’ll feel happier than the person who you give the gifts to. That’s the magic lies in the hands that give. Anyway, I took a snap of the gifts I bought for my family. I should have bought 5 gifts but since my first brother won’t be at our home this Christmas, so I ony bought 4.
Again, wishing everyone A WONDERFUL AND BLESSED CHRISTMAS and remember, it’s the thoughts that count. Make someone happy and you’ll be twice happier. See ya guys around ya. Muahsss.

1 comment:

AngeL BeaR said...

Merry christmas, 256. =)